MFLB not getting me high

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by phantomxrider, Jun 18, 2010.

1. A lot of people feel this way dude. Its an opinion. No need to start trolling blunts.:wave:

2. the OP's box sounds defective....

Try one more trench with finely ground bud, and fill up only halfway. if you still dont get vapor, its obvious your either doin it wrong or your box is broken.

3. I never had any issues getting baked from a vape. exp dank

4. #24 weedandbombs, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
    vapes don't heat weed to a high enough temperature to get all the cannabinoids that give you that couch-locked/stoned feeling... so you're not going to get totally baked off a vape.

"fragile high" is a good word to describe it tho...

also... i swear the incredibowl is better than a bong, pipe, blunt, joint, vape.. or anything... i've consistently had awesome highs smoking with that thing

5. I'm also gonna have to say, im not a HUUUUUUGE fan of the vapes, altho ive never tried a volcano, i have tried other vapes including my mflb which has been used about 2 times. its cool cause its convenient and all but i like to get stoned and the mflb doesnt give me that so i always end up using my LW 15arm bubb or other glass.

Incredibowl is something i might have to look into i saw a vid where some guy had a bunch of add-on bubblers i thought was pretty cool

lol...incredibowll my NUGGETS

6. I believe you're talking about the chemicals OTHER than cannabinoids that are found in cannabis. For THC to activate it has to be around/above 300 degrees fahrenheit. The other checmicals in bud is what makes you locked on your couch. I'm no chemist, so I'm not positive...

I've found that using a vaporizer is best when alone or with one other person. When you have more than 3 people hitting a vape, it doesn't have the proper time to reheat up inside the bowl. This is from my experience with a Vapor Brothers. I've had one for over two years and if you want that original high, you need to get a new whip(they have a new whip with a ceramic screen that's pretty sweet, but a little more expensive). The whip will get clogged, or at least change the screen.

7. it's not defective because i've been high off it before and i see the vapor clouds when i look down the tube.

however, i did notice on the tuts and things on youtube, they show a good amount of vapor being visible when you look past the actual glass cover into the trench. mine, however, doesn't do that. could this be my problem?

8. the minis can be made to use as the bowl/carb for bongs too... pretty rad.

Yeah, those chemicals are called CANNABINOIDS. ;)

more vapor appears the longer you hold your battery in - but you don't want to hold it in for very long... not a good idea.

I kinda lol whenever people complain about not being able to "see" their vapor. Vapor isn't like smoke, people...

9. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to get a more intense/pleasurable high from a vape, i broke my vape wand the other day and was so depressed i decided not to use any weed till i got another one, because smoking simply doesn't do it for me anymore.

10. get some more powerful batteries too, that has a big effect on how much vapor is produced. you can control the temperature of the magic flight with your draw speed. inhale slower and you'll get hotter/thicker hits. inhale faster and you won't see much (but you're still vaping).

11. it isnt smoke but is still visible:cool:

12. BARELY... if you blink, you miss it.

13. i mean, ive seen people making clouds off the whip style vapes. my friends with e-cigs get clouds too. i dont expect to get clouds off the MF, but still, on youtube vids they show a good amount of steam chillin' in the chamber before they take any draws.

14. so the mlfb is $85 online?

15. i havent seen it for $85.

16. you can find it for $99 online

I got mine for $80 at an expo - but everything's cheaper at expos..

17. Nope. Everytime I exhale I see fairly thick clouds of vapor. I get ripped as fuck also. I use the Extreme vape, alot better than the launch box but yeah if your not seeing vapor your doing something wrong or have a defective unit.

18. if you see thick clouds of vapor, you're not doing it right.

19. you can get it for 85 on puffitup.com with a discount code, but it is advertised at 99...go check out fuckcombustion.com to find the discount code

20. Lol.. no.
    :rolleyes:

Maybe this is why you haven't enjoyed vaporizers.