Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Substitute for Clear Eyes, Visine?

• Please log in to reply

Hakennase

Hakennase

Stoned User

• Old School
  • 704 posts
Know of any others that work? Water works for about five minutes...

7-up-yours

7-up-yours

Afghani

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
piss in a wine glass..

1/4 teaspoon of shit.
1 cup of boiling water.
1 tablespoon of bong water.
put a penny and a quarter in it.
a little rock.
and wait 420 hours for it to olden up thats about 17.5 day so this is a long one so thats 2.5 weeks. then when ur done drink all the liquid as fast as u can then throw the rock at the closest square object, and swallow the penny and put the quarter under ur parents bedroom pillow. and ur eyes will glow white for about 3 days.

really works!! ^^ :smoke:

7-up-yours

7-up-yours

Afghani

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
did u try it you crazy bastard...
im so high right now

headiesmister

headiesmister

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
y do u want anything else but go by some roto that shit is the best

IcedHorror

IcedHorror

Cannabis Maximus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 310 posts
well when i run out of eye drops i use my kick ass aviator glasses.

streetlight man

streetlight man

I GOT ANOTHER ONE!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts
maybe close your eyes for a bit

PillClinton

PillClinton

M.o.B

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
I used to use clear eyes...it was always better than visine plus i heard from the eye doctor to never use visine cuz it was bad for you. But anyways, i realized that even though your eyes get clear, you still have lazy eye when u get really high so i said whats the fucking point of using that shit, an expert will still know when ur high by the look in your eye so I suggest you just play it cool and stop wasting your cash on that visine shit......that company only banks off of stoners and if you are smart you can come up on ways to explain why your eyes are red in the first place.....so stop frontin' and just say that your allergies are kicking your ass, you don't have shit to worry about........use the money you save off holding back on that useless shit and buy some more bud with it you square beezies!!!!

LimpinandPimpin

LimpinandPimpin

Drunken Pothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • 620 posts
crying will clear it up but you get puffy. water will make it more noticeable for a bit but it does help slowly. Stick with the visine or do what i do and say fuck it and not care.

TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides

Walkin down the street

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,840 posts
saliene solution.

Aimer

Aimer

Comfortably Numb

• Old School
  • 910 posts
I use Vdrops

IndianaToker

IndianaToker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,952 posts
The only stuff I ever use now, and I'll never go back. This stuff is the best I've ever used:

Posted Image

http://shop.grasscit.../acc418uno.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users