Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey and Weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mojo123, Jun 17, 2010.

1. #161 GotReggieBush, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    (609)Burlington area 90 for a quarter of some dank 350 for a O. BTW I rarely come across anything other than really good shit. Reggie, middies, all of that is kinda hard to even find if your lookin for it

2. reppin the 201,
    g-20
    1/8-60
    quarter-120
    o-375
    pretty steep but always good stuff.. i usually drive down to ny to pickup though

3. #163 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    201 here

4. met a dude who has purple sour d for 65 an 8r only but its so fire i feel its worth the extra five

5. I'm in warwick which is on the boarder of ny/nj and i get grams of dank, 1.5 of kb, or a .8 of hash for $20. not the best prices but they are bearable. I plan on moving more upstate ny next month where i have a connection for $35 eighths, gotta love canada

6. Anyone from Atlantic city area??

7. In sweden i pay 40 $ for 2.5g of some really good hash (about 17 $/g)

8. Yeah dude I live in the North East Jersey area. The prices are usually like that. If you don't have a reliable dealer/friend in jersey than you automatically get skimped bags for 20/g

9. I live in the Maplewood/South Orange area and the price of weed here is pretty ridiculous. it goes,
    .5g- $10
    1g- $20
    1/8oz- $65
    1/4oz- $110
    1oz- $320
    That being said we do have high quality product here that gets you mean cooked, but from what ive seen on this site other places get 1oz for about $100, Which is unheard of in our towns.
    My question is how can the price be brought down to more reasonable standards in the area?

10. [quote name='"SaddamKushein"']

pretty much the sme where im at.

and whoever said they get a whole gram of fire for $10 ur full of shit.[/quote]

not true at all. new jersey prices are really steep. I usually pay $20 a gram, 50-55$ n 8th. but it's possible to come across the occasional 10-15$ gram of some dank nugs

11. [quote name='"junior5390"']Anyone from Atlantic city area??[/quote]

yup rite here

12. Damnnnn yo i was born in Clifton and my parents went to Woodrow Wilson middle school there hahaha. Funny shit! Anyway, I get 20$ for some dank and 100$ for a dank ass quarter... I'm from Wayne by the way!

13. Any pricing in Weehawken? North Bergen? or Palisades Park?

14. 856 south jersey

I only buy exotic weight

45-50...1/8th
    90-100...1/4tr
    180-200...Half

While i agree it sucks most dealers are in HS i seem to get fairly good deals. I plan on growing however. I have sunk thousands of dollars into something i can grow in the ground myself.

15. Yep. Ventnor.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum