Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey and Weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mojo123, Jun 17, 2010.

1. yo those are some nice prices. im right next to cherry hill, and the prices around my way vary a lot depending on who has it since there are no steady dealers with options.

Mids:

Gram - $10 (on really lucky days I can find a gram for $5, but that's usually in like lawnside area)
    Eighth - $25
    Quarter - $45- $50
    Half - $50- $65
    O - $100 - $120

yes the prices are so screwed up, there are no legit people around me that have it all the time.

Heads:

.9/gram - $20 (sometimes they weigh them out to exactly .9)
    Eighth - $65- $80
    Quarter - $120 - $125
    Half - (havent even looked into it cuz people just now started getting weight of heads so im assuming around $240 or so)
    O - again I assume its just the half doubled so probably around $480

A little joke that's been runnin between my friends and I is that all the dealers in my town have to be in bed by like 8pm. (All of them are in high school)

I need some legit old heads who know what they're doin to supply around here cuz these baby dealers just ain't cuttin it.

2. A little joke that's been runnin between my friends and I is that all the dealers in my town have to be in bed by like 8pm. (All of them are in high school)

I need some legit old heads who know what they're doin to supply around here cuz these baby dealers just ain't cuttin it.[/QUOTE]

Good luck on that! 35 yr smoker & the average age of dealers hasn't changed since then:eek:

And,baby, I've been thru dozens of them even my current 1 is only 31 & I have been doing biz w/him since he was 21 except the couple of times the youngun screwed up & got popped but he always goes back in biz:D

Can't figure out if he's a damn genius or total moron but he gives me great deals & delivers:)

3. thats what i gotta pay in chicago but i get some real headies

4. Here in NE Philly, we get mids for 300 a QP, 50 a half, 100 an onion. Headies sometimes run 200 a half/400 an onion, but sometimes are a bit lower. I don't really fuck with smaller shit, but I think 8ers are 60 and quarters are 120 of heds?

5. New egypt..Yeah..Right next to jackson Boy..Just moved from jackson to over here..Wayyy more chill.

6. We all just need to sit down and have a huge smoking sesh and figure this shit out for some of these guys paying way too much. Fuck greedy dealers. I remember back in high school some twerp would buy an ounce of mids and start selling it and he'd think he was Pablo Escobar or Frank Walker.

7. We are in pretty much the same area and I fucked with those same prices for the most part until I started chillin with mad heads from out of the area. I found old heads and shit that care more about sharing good weed then trying to make a profit. Once I started doing that I met more great people and the prices just got to where I like them. Sometimes its luck, I have cousins that get their hands on great dank and hook me up (bout a quarter of purp for 100$ yesterday, weighed out to like 9 grams.)I have a few friends from the Bronx who come around with great shit but its not always cheap. All in all, we have great weed here, it just takes some networking and meeting new smoking friends.

8. 20 for a gram in livingston

9. [quote name='DMX']Dont get me started on NJ prices. $20 a gram for mids sounds about right. Right fucked in your butt. I get fucked all the time too man. .3 of fire for $10. .5 of mids for $10. Its dispicable.[/QUOTE

same here..I'm in the 856( voorhees area)..I was getting dank 20 a g and so on..but now I'm lucky if I can find a .7 for 20...in the city a week ago, I only go there when all else fails..( I paid 20$ for .5 of haze)..I was so pissed..i've been looking for a new guy ever since..I'm at the point where I'm gonna stat to grow myself..everyone is all about profit these days and rippin ppl off..

10. Not too far away from NJ here. I feel like a sucker every time I buy an O. $450 for trainwreck and $500 for some gran daddy purps. Problem is I don't buy directly from the dealer. I go through a friend who I'm sure makes a little bit. I don't mind though as this person usually picks it up and delivers it to me so there are some costs involved for him.

11. Hahaha!

12. Used to buy weed in paterson like .35 .4 dimes. Good weed. Can get og, sour d in the heights but only by the ounce. This dude had it bagged b4 and I tried some but it was hit or miss. Queens like 3 grams 50 for purps or kush.

13. Im in the 914!

14. :eek: Dude. I pay 5 a gram for middies and 15 an eighth.

15. Welcome to the board. Wonderful first post. Kill yourself.

16. :hello:

17. I feel your pain op, but not to your extent. You should probally find a new connect if you're getting douched like that. It's not really any better here in nj.. 20/g for dank, 70/eigth of dank.. i know it's ridiculous but it's really that hard to find a good connect here..

18. Wait, what? What the hell did i do? I'm not bragging I'm just lettin' him know that his dealer his charging him a little too much. Ive never paid 20 fucking dollars for ANY kind of middies. I get headies for that fuckin price. I just bought a gram of purple pineapple kush the other week and it was 25 a gram! And it's kush! I mean Come on GC, i'm doing nothing wrong by telling him he's getting ripped off.Thats what he wants to know!:wave:

19. my last connect (i'm in nj too) had 8ths for 60 4th for 100 half for 200 and O for 500:confused: wierd prices but it was the dankest in town for sure.

20. $120 quarters of nice beasters about 15 minutes outside of clifton...

then my dealer quit...

nyc delivery, $170 for 8g