Top 10 ways to stay safe (indoors)

Discussion in 'Security' started by Freedom, Jun 17, 2010.

1. The best way to not get caught, is to not argue with your girlfriend. Domestic disputes in my experience take down the best of us. If you make your girlfriend angry and she becomes your ex- girlfriend, your grow is pretty much fucked lol. I got busted exactly in this way. Got in an argument with the girlfriend for "whoring around" and locked her out of my house, well, she called the cops on me and i got to sit in jail for 2 months for growing and also got charged for domestic assault, i won't go into details but please listen to what i'm saying. Don't leave your girlfriend when you have a grow going or piss her off in any way or you will be sorry!!

• Like Like x 3

2. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!Thats what I was trying to say in my last two posts,but it's not just a girl friend,you can get in an argument with the wife child mother farther ,anyone,A dick head nextdoor neighbor hears arguing and calls the man tells them there is a fight going on nextdoor the man no longer needs a warrent to enter as he feels an assault my be in progress,even someone walking a dog past your house can hear fighting right away on the cell to 911

get in an argument with anyone they say shit so you say shit back they get very offended, later that day the asshole is still stewing over where you told him he can go and thinks I know I will get even with him I will call the cops and tell them you where harrasing me or assulted me there you go busted,

Some people think it's a joke,but it"s not,a lot of people can be vindictive assholes...so keep the peace the best you can or get busted!!!!!! I think just as many indoor growers get busted that way as running there mouth telling people about your grow,the cops come to your house for an unrelated thing and what do you know,,look what we found now you are charged with two crimes...

rule number one always keep your mouth shut and rule number one keep the peice.......they go hand in hand....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Taking pictures of your grow and posting it may not be such a good idea, especially with smartphones. Digital pictures contain something called exif data. These files contain information such as time, date, settings AND if you use a GPS enabled smartphone, GPS locations.

One would be wise to get an exif reader/editor and examine the data before posting. You should disable the GPS function on your phone before taking pictures of your grow.

Digital photos can reveal your location, raise privacy fears - CNN.com

Paranoid? Maybe, but why invite trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  4. verynice information here felling very at home already!

5. this place is great, not enough time in the day to read all the stuff i'd like to know

• Like Like x 1
  6. Import the image into paint, resave. That should eliminate the data

Sent from my ST25i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don't run a window/wall air conditioning unit in the middle of winter. :) A friend of mine of FB just posted that her 'strange' neighbors did that **facepalm**

Don't throw mail in bags with grow grow waste. Sounds simple? Yeah, tell that to my ex-husband. I constantly caught him throwing mail in the trim trashbags. Eventually, I had to ban him from the operation. He was just too much of a risk.

Which leads me to the next warning. if you have any kind of a partner. Choose wisely.

Next warning. Do not tell your boyfriend or girlfriend. Especially not your girlfriend. Never ever tell your girlfriend. That information can only harm you, and them. There is no benefit to them knowing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't run a window/wall air conditioning unit in the middle of winter. :) A friend of mine of FB just posted that her 'strange' neighbors did that **facepalm**

Don't throw mail in bags with grow grow waste. Sounds simple? Yeah, tell that to my ex-husband. I constantly caught him throwing mail in the trim trashbags. Eventually, I had to ban him from the operation. He was just too much of a risk.

Which leads me to the next warning. if you have any kind of a partner. Choose wisely.

Next warning. Do not tell your boyfriend or girlfriend. Especially not your girlfriend. Never ever tell your girlfriend. That information can only harm you, and them. There is no benefit to them knowing.

Why would someone want their grow lights on at night?

10. Heat issues. My grow room is a converted shed. With the light on I maintain 80F at my canopy overnight here in winter. Then I have the light off during the day where it gets 75ish F . This does well to regulate my temperatures without using a heater@MedCannabis101

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah that ^^ . also cheaper to run at night.

12. Always use a rubberSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. I saw three junkies sharing a needle once. I asked them, "Aren't you afraid of getting aids? ""We're ok , We're wearing condoms." Lol@MedCannabis101

• Like Like x 2
  14. I do pretty much everything this op said. I live in a apt too but a plus is half the building smokes 247 me too but I cover my smell up unlike them lol.BUT ITS NOT LIKE THIS FOR EVERYONE SO ALWAYS BE SAFE FELLAS

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i got a tip. If your ganna rent or buy a house for a grow if you can get one in a culdesac. no entrance from the back way ya know. if all the neighbors have dogs its even better plus my dogs WAY better.

16. Keep your mouth shut
    Carbon filter lol
    Be able to cool the light
    Ventilation
    Dont have a light show out your window ether lmao

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Invest in a LOCK for your Grow Area whether it is a closet, tent, or just a separate room if you are fortunate enough.

That's not a bad idea bro. I started my first indoor AF Bubblelicious grow yesterday and could use any help or advice:  :smoke:

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1300725-my-first-personal-indoor-autoflower-grow-need-help-please-pics.html#entry19947780

• Like Like x 1
  19. ive got a question guys... is it safe ordering stuff online for your grow? i know you shouldnt order 500$ worth of grow tents and lights n shit as that will easily give away your safety but is it safe to order seeds and like a bottle of superthrive and a small bag of dolomite lime to the same house your gonna be growing in

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

Just out of habit and be safe, All my gear goes to my very cool neighbors house.

You could have it all sent to the house but if you are not in a legal state then do in sly fashion just to cover your ass a little.