Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card for a Non-California Resident

• Please log in to reply

kandrews88

kandrews88

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I will be living in Riverside County (Palm Springs, CA) for the next two months. For a non-California resident, is it difficult to obtain a medical marijuana card? Could one walk into a dispensary without one, or are there doctors in the given area that write prescriptions liberally for patients without medical records on hand?

Cheers

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,005 posts

I will be living in Riverside County (Palm Springs, CA) for the next two months. For a non-California resident, is it difficult to obtain a medical marijuana card? Could one walk into a dispensary without one, or are there doctors in the given area that write prescriptions liberally for patients without medical records on hand?

Cheers

What you are looking for is 100% illegal, and you cannot do what you want to do. Sorry, but you MUST establish residency in order to get a MMJ recommendation. Just vacationing here for 2 months is not enough

just go to the beach and buy a fake one that people sell there. after you have been a resident for a while pay to go to a clinic were you will definitely get a script. and before people bash me about the fake card thing i only say it because i know it should be legal anyway.

What YOU are advocating is not only a felony (fraud) but it's also against the TOS of the board.

sinsemillaplease

sinsemillaplease

MMJ Patient

• Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,005 posts
No Sinse - only Montana and Rhode Island accept MMJ recommendations from other states. California does not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users