The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card for a Non-California Resident

• by kandrews88
  • Jun 16 2010 06:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • kandrews88
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:29 PM

I will be living in Riverside County (Palm Springs, CA) for the next two months. For a non-California resident, is it difficult to obtain a medical marijuana card? Could one walk into a dispensary without one, or are there doctors in the given area that write prescriptions liberally for patients without medical records on hand?

Cheers
Replies (3)

• Just Wild and Crazy

• WildWill
  • Old School
  • 20,040 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:03 PM

I will be living in Riverside County (Palm Springs, CA) for the next two months. For a non-California resident, is it difficult to obtain a medical marijuana card? Could one walk into a dispensary without one, or are there doctors in the given area that write prescriptions liberally for patients without medical records on hand?

Cheers

What you are looking for is 100% illegal, and you cannot do what you want to do. Sorry, but you MUST establish residency in order to get a MMJ recommendation. Just vacationing here for 2 months is not enough

just go to the beach and buy a fake one that people sell there. after you have been a resident for a while pay to go to a clinic were you will definitely get a script. and before people bash me about the fake card thing i only say it because i know it should be legal anyway.

What YOU are advocating is not only a felony (fraud) but it's also against the TOS of the board.

• MMJ Patient

• sinsemillaplease
  • Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

Is CA a state that recognizes card from other states? If so, get a card at home if your state has mmj laws.

• Just Wild and Crazy

• WildWill
  • Old School
  • 20,040 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

No Sinse - only Montana and Rhode Island accept MMJ recommendations from other states. California does not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved