Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High and Drunk??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TripleTokeTOKEN, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Just wondering, but is half a fifth of vodka and half a fifth of tequila a lot to drink and not get sick at all for like a 15 year old? My dad was the first one to get me drunk a few years back and I always kind of thought it was a lot, especially considering I finished the little bit that was left of the tequila when he said he was done, a 35 year alcoholic.

As far as being high while drunk, weed helps me focus, so I really like being able to be articulate while as relaxed and loose as you are drunk. The philosophical conversations while drunk and high are amazingly deep because they're usually a lot more personal since you let your guard down a bit.

Peace, love, and pot!

2. :D:DIt's only badass when I remember to even out the balance between Booze and Weed, otherwise I'm a mean drunk.......

CrUnKaLiCiOuS!!!!!:D:D

3. Half a fifth is a decent amount for anyone of Vodka or Tequila. It depends on the size of the person more-so than the age and how much they drink.

4. For me, half a fith o' vodka is nothing or me, personally.

I have always been kind of a heavy drinker, but IDK, everyone's different...

5. learn your fucking tolerance for drinking before coming to grasscity and complaining that alcohol sucks and you throw up every time.

6. I use to SWEAR that cannabis would help me combat the spins while drinking heavily. Whenever I would get the first initial wave of "im getting drunnnnk" I would get qa little high (if possible) and it would relax the spins and keep me going for the night.

But... the other week I got pretty smashed, split a bowl with some boys, and ended up puking for the rest of the night shortly after...

Im not positive, but doesn't it happen to deep-sea divers? Something about the pressure change from going so deep...

Probably my personal favorite Radiohead album though. :smoke:

7. When I went to I got pretty drunk and met some lads who shared a few hash joints with me, sold me a tenner of it, and then i smoked it with two bisexual Australian girls and made out with them.

My point here is that I had an awesome night, but I smoked a SHITload of hash and I didn't feel as high as I would have without alcohol in me.

maybe try smoking pre-drinking?

8. It's fun, but you better make damn sure you don't have to get up early or anything. I can barely stay awake for more than an hour after I do this. It's fun but personally I don't really like drinking, I'd rather just get super baked :)

9. Dude, it might be a sin to say that any one album is better than the other. It's ridiculous to think about the fact that the same band that wrote Pablo Honey wrote In Rainbows.

And I would completely agree that if I'm feeling a bit too buzzed off booze, a hit or two will set me straight.

Oh, and I think I've heard something to that effect as well about the bends. Thanks! :D

10. I like the traditional way in the southwest. Tequila and Marijuana. They compliment each other. I only mix the two rarely. I do, however, make my tinctures from Tequila. Yumm.

11. Yeah it gets you fucked

12. I can't pace myself but I'm going to try the grass before beer rule next time. I always did it backwards and ended up incapable of doing anything, let alone hitting on girls.

13. Ive done both ways and never had a problem with either. I dont drink as much as i used too, but i do love when i drink a few brews and smoke a blunt or two in a night gives me a great buzz.

14. Shit man I hate when there is good girl opertunities but your too stoned to move

15. Yeah, lol. I had this chick over the other day, we smoked and I ended up passing out during the movie and when I came around, she was out. So sadly, no booty :(

16. Was she hot?

17. I smoke weed pretty much every time I drink, it doesnt really matter which I do first.

18. Shes my dream girl. Lol. I know its lame, but I've had crush on this chick for years and she was pretty much throwing herself at me....and my dumb ass fell asleep

19. When I get hammered and smoke some bud I never have a hangover the next day, no matter how much I have to drink. So smoking while drunk can have its benefits.

20. Yeah, happened to me last time I tried this. I was pretty drunk, but I was so high at the same time that any noise aggravated me because it would trip me the fuck out. I decided to go upstairs, away from the party, and take a nap.