Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High and Drunk??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TripleTokeTOKEN, Jun 16, 2010.

1. What's it like to be high and Drunk at the same time, AKA Crunk?! Do you like it?!

:) + :smoke: = :p

2. Beer before grass and you're on your ass. Grass before beer and you're in the clear.

But I don't drink poison anymore.

3. I don't really drink much since I started smoking, but drinking a few beers and getting a little buzz going then smoking a bowl was always an awesome feeling.

4. You just have to pace yourself.

Alot of people will throw up for fucking around :p

5. I feel like being drunk cancels out the high. If Im drunk i dont feel the high so I would say dont try it its just a waste of bud. Put the bud up for the night and have a good time with the brew.

6. I didn't really like it. I don't really drink anymore though.

7. i rarely drink any more.

but i do not agree with "beer before grass your on your ass", when i do drink ill get drunk as fuck and smoke more then usual, but that doesnt mean i dont have to know my limits ahah

8. It just makes me ill.

9. Toss that alcohol stuff out the window and enjoy the herb. :bongin:

no, for real.

10. Being drunk and high is nice but I prefer combining weed with other things, you kinda feel more drunk from feeling the depressant sides of weed, and as a result you also feel more high on weed.

I like to combine my weed with other poisons personally:

Weed + DXM = Out past Saturn
    Weed + Hydros = Rainbow Road
    Weed + Amphetamines = Superhuman brain powers
    Weed + Salvia = HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Weed + Ciggies = Sir Williams Chillington

I love them all personally :smoke: , weed can be combined to almost anything in my books because its pretty harmless and it changes the effects of every drug by a lot. The only thing I wouldn't combine with weed is benedryl, their effects work against eachother, only canceling out both. The only time I would would combine the two is if I was having a bad trip on either one of the drugs.

(Warning: meaningless info, only read if interested in DPH for some reason)Though tripping on benedryl in general is the fucking worst, its like if a creepy mindfuck horror film were a drug, that's what it would shit out. You cant distinguish your halloucinations as reality. And saying how you see fucking cobwebs attached to your arm while every corner of every adjacent object is infected with insects, it's probably not the best thing not be able to distinguish from reality. Benedryl is a hell of a OTC med man, if you take a high enough dose its about as instense as acid, maybe a little more.

Benedryl is pretty harmless, even in high doses, if you know your body. Now if you never tried this shit and for some reason want to just from my shitty post, I suggest you read Diphenhydramine - Taimapedia, its basically the most accurate & up to date article on how to trip DPH properly

And yeah sorry for writing so much shit, Tweaking 100mg vyvanse with a wake and bake makes me pretty wacky.:hippie:

11. Two Words: "The Spins"

12. I don't remember the last time I just strictly drank, without taking a hit off something.
    :smoke:

13. i had to learn this shit the hard way. i chugged two fortys then smoked a couple bowls and topped it all off with a few rips of bubble hash. i felt super f***ed up and it was kinda cool until i started feeling sick. then i proceeded to throw up all night. sucked.

14. i enjoy doing it. doesn't make me sick at all.

15. Those sayings are so stupid. It doesn't matter which one you do first, as long as you know you're limits. This is extremely inaccurate because everyone has different tolerances to both drugs, so the combination would effect everyone differently.

Some people can hold alcohol very well, so they can drink all they want and then smoke and be fine. But the next person who never drinks can only take a sip then smoke, and it also works the other way around.

16. If I get too fucked up then it's really bad, like smoking while I'm trashed just makes me mega nauseous and feel sick, but if I'm just drinking a little bit, smoking makes it a lot better/more enjoyable.

17. "Remember kiddies, when cleaning a propane tank always remember;

Head to feet and you won't cause a leak, feet to head.. Everyones dead."

:hello: might not matter when it comes to drugs at times, but certainly other walks of life.

18. lol I meant those sayings about drugs, not life.

19. Getting crossed is fun. Much more enjoyable than just being drunk. Though, the spins are quite common when doing such a thing as this.

Quick question...

What does the phrase "the bends" refer to, other than the Radiohead album, of course?

20. its fun... until you start to sober up, worst hangover ever -.-