Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Easiest Single Serving Canna-Oil Recipe.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DaBoss, Jun 15, 2010.

1. What would you use to strain it

Sent from your mom's house

2. Further proof that it works.

3. Gonna give it a go...Im just going drink it straight I only used 4 grams, but well see how it works. it's in the oven now, gonna re post back in a few hours.

4. Can you use this oil to cook with?

5. well that worked no doubt hell yeah +1rep

6. Okay, So I used about 1gram of mids. Followed the directions on the cupcake tin thing. Smoked half a bowl while I waited 30 mins for it to cook in the oven. 
    Strained it with a coffee strainer. (It was the only strainer I could find. =_=)

Used the oil to make grilled cheese. Tasted great since I used Pepper Jack cheese and it really took the taste to a different place. Yum. :9 drizzled the remaining oil on the sandwich and also added parsley for added flavor. ^_^

Will report back when I start to feel it. Not ganna smoke anymore for about 4 hours so HOPE IT WORKS!!! 
    [​IMG]

7. :O IT WORKS!! I was feeling it until just recently when I felt it kinda wear off.  ' v ' Lasted about 5 hrs with a nice buzz after. 

I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil btw. :D

8. #1188 CLaC, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    I made this recipe today using 1g of some dank blue dream and e.v.o.o. . I put it in the oven at 335 for 28 min and dipped some bread in it, it was actualy kinda tasty. I ate it at 2:00 pm and after 50 min it hit me hard and 2 hours later in still high as hell. Recomend this!

9. Could you use trimmings instead of bud?

10. quote name="lewboski" post="19716829" timestamp="1395332363"]Could you use trimmings instead of bud?[/quote]

For sure.

:smoke:

11. I plan on cooking a gram of dank in canolla oil, will report after, but I smoke about 4 times a week and smoke .5 to a g in a sitting, is cooking a gram enough

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Thank you idiot!  :metal:

13. Have any of you ever just let decarbed christopher sit in oil for half a year? Try it. Plan it half a year from 4/20/1969  :hippie:

14. #1194 Metrixx, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
      Well I hope people still read this. I just tried this and I'm pretty sure it is working. I smoked a small bowl snap at 6:20, started drinking it at 6:30 and almost immediately started getting higher and higher. I should mention I have a medium to high tolerance

Just tried this in my Toaster Oven, here is the info:

-Baked at about 340 ( Give or take 5 - oven doesn't say exact temp )
    -30 min
    -Roughly .8 of VAPED weed and roughly 1g of stems, trim etc.  (to see if this works-yes it does)
    -Extra Virgin Olive Oil

The end result had quite a bit of specs in it due to the dust-like consistancy of the vaped weed, but nothing too terrible.

I went to Jamba Juice and got a smoothie, then came home and put ALL of the oil into a smoothie. It made it taste a bit funky. Side note, as I am writing this it is becoming more and more difficult. It also made these weird chunks in it that looked pretty gross, so be warned if you plan to mix this with a drink. Tasted ok but not good, if you use high grade it prob wont be bad.

Anyways I just finished it but I swear I was feeling it halfway through the smoothie, and just up and up from there on. It feels way different from smoking thats for sure. I really want to smoke but im trying to let this seep in so I can see how high I get from the oil alone.

End: 45 min after STARTING to drink my smoothie I am about a 6 out of 10 in highness and I've seemed to stop climbing. Really hard to stay focused lol. Could have been more potent but for a first time and using bleh shit its not bad, maybe it will build up more soon.

Other Info:
    -If you used vaped weed, its gonna smell and taste a bit off
    -For vaped weed, I would use 2x the amount you would use if you had some dank to put in
    -Extra Virgin Olive oil seems to be the best, however ANY oil with a good amount of fat in it will work fine.
    -High* Five if you read all this

15. P

Sent from my microwave using Grasscity Forum microwave app

16. Good stuff. I followed the recipe and used coconut oil. 

Strained it, let it solidify and spread it on bread. Kicking in hard now.

Thanks for all the great info!

17. *High Fives*

Nice post, everyone who makes this should report back. Glad you did

18. Pre baking 1.3 gs of dank right now.

I'm using a shot glass. That cool?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Strained it right over a piece of bread and ate it. Didn't taste bad at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I use this recipe ask the time. It's awesome with ice cream for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app