Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Easiest Single Serving Canna-Oil Recipe.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DaBoss, Jun 15, 2010.

1. jdahms, why did you put the oven on 335 instead of 350? which is better?

and how many minutes exactly do you put it in?

2. You're right. NO NEED TO BE SKEPTICAL. I made my third batch last night. I used about 4 grams and ended up with barely more oil than the first two batches (which only used about a gram each.) I consumed about half of it and it was the highest I have ever been off of any substance ever in my life. Quite unenjoyable, actually... It was like a bad mushroom trip with the most intense body high ever. The moral of the story is: It works, but be careful. I'm still loaded almost 15 hours later...

3. I agree. One gram will send you to the moon. I have a very high tolerance. 1.5 to 2 grams skull fucked me and couchlocked (more like bedlocked) me for about ten hours. The body high was so intense that my only hope was to make it through the night. Its been about fifteen hours since I drank that shit and I'm still cloudy as fuck. I say 325F is the optimal temp for cooking. I tried two other batches at 260 and 350. 325F for thirty minutes is perfect.

4. #44 Jdahms, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    I just felt 350 is getting very close to too hot and ive always had success with edibles at around 325-335

5. TBH that was more a recommendation of Coconut oil over both. I should have made that clear. Olive oil tastes a lot better which is why i recommend that over veg oil

6. Don't ask why but can I line a cup with tin foil and make it in that? I'm assuming it will work that way too.

7. Yeah itll work

8. Understandable. If i wanted to go with the bread method of eating this that is what i would have done.

9. Drank 1 gram extract 10 minutes ago.

10. What did you use to make it? Coconut or olive oil? At what temp. and how long?

11. Also with coconut oil, itll be a solid when you get it so melt it in the oven before you put your weed in it

12. Just tried it with vegitable oil on the first run of it. Very slight body high.

13. Usually takes about an hour and a half to kick in for me

14. K thanks for the advice definitely not feeling really anything at first... like all edibles haha

15. I've done this before but i used margerine and oil, i also added some spices while cooking to add some flavor

16. I cant believe this topic has done this well...

and remember you can pretty much add this shit to ANYTHING!

I prefer milkshakes/ice cream though

17. I'm pre-heating the oven to 325 right now :D. Im doing it with 6.8g of vaped bud; let's see how it goes lol. I am making on a cake pan (round one). I put about half a cup of olive oil in there, do you think that was too much??

18. I think that's why. I tried this as well, and we only got slightly buzzed, cept one of our light weight friends.

If I use regular olive oil next time, or even some grapeseed oil, would that suffice?

19. Well... I have officially screwed up the easiest thing in the world, heating oil. I made about a cup of canna-oil in the oven, then went to "filter" it.... Long story short, I ended up with a lot of oil on the floor, on the stove top, burnt my hand and burnt the oil. FML. I feel so retarded right now...

20. this will work with ANY kind of weed,,
    also, OMELETTES!! OMFG!

hell yah ! grapeseed oil is f'ing awesome!
    some massage parlors actualy use it for skin,, absorbs quickly, nourishes and hydrates.