Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

free how to make honey oil video for beginners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gogo, May 17, 2005.

1. Hey my buddies were talking about some Honey Oil they tried downstate... They said its the shit.

2. That's awesome gogo & poosk! It really is a must download.

3. the site said it was not there anymore :confused:

4. this site doesnt say " it was not there anymore"....lol
    lets check it out what will u do...
    fisrt , are you sure u went to :http://rapidshare.de/files/2270776/MAKE_HONEY_OIL_YOURSELF___Peace_brothers_production_Gogo.wmv.html
    ??
    u will see a box named "Choose download-type" and "Select your download"
    but u have to click on "free" button/ not "premium"
    and u will see "You have requested the file MAKE_HONEY_OIL_YOURSELF___Peace_brothers_production_Gogo.wmv (48416440 Bytes). This file has been downloaded .... times already." under the page
    and
    u will wait 50-60 seconds
    and
    u will see a download box in your computer (if you are on windows system)
    and
    u will just click "download" box ...yeah yeah when u click on , u authomatically download my video in your computer...lol
    and when u finish to download...
    u will see a window that says " do i play this video?"
    and
    when u play the button ...u authomaticaly watch it

do i tell it again u ??
    :D

5. over an hour to donwload it? woah. its took me 4 minutes

6. great vid man. and, lol, it took me 2 min. 38 sec. to d/l you guys must have some slow ass internet if it took over an hour!! lol

7. it only took me two bu i sure it will be rgeat and diomed3 that is a serious funny quote then i eat poptarts genius

i saw the vid it was good like the tunes just sometime the camera went crazy and i couldnt see what you were doing but i knew what u wee any way

8. Hey dudes, i was tryin to download the video from the site but it says some shit about it being deleted.:mad:

Am i doin something wrong, or has it been removed? If it has, does anyone know where i can get a copy of it somewhere else on the net?

9. why did he get banned?

10. i smoke a lotta green nuggets and want to know how to make my own hash to smoke

11. He got banned, can some one hook me up with the vid? I'd love to see but i have no way of seeing it.

12. same here.

13. waaaaaaaa!

someone u/l or send me the vid!

14. cmon someone has to have the video

15. i fond a video on youtube showing extraction with butane.. you can search "hash oil" to find it on youtube

16. how do i download it?

17. Is that just warm water in the second vid?