Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

free how to make honey oil video for beginners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gogo, May 17, 2005.

1. step by step make your own honey oil video for beginners
    this video brought to you by myself & my buddy/total: 48 mb /windowsmedia
    just send me pm about this vid.

peace out

2. Haha, go go, you truly are a character.

this video was too big for me, 48 million and then some bytes... :rolleyes:

3. /receiving file now... heh This is going to take a while. I look forward to the education though! :)

4. your brave!

48 and a 1/2 million takes too long to load for me= /

5. brave or just too curious? Didn't curiosity kill the cat?

Estimated time remaining: 1 hour 43 minutes.

6. GOGO!! That was so fucking awesome! You killed it. Great quality, great music, perfect instructions (good english almost perfect spelling), fucking awesome all the way around.

SJ, if you're out there you may want to grab this. Nicely done!

7. :wave: ok, now im DLing it

8. You are going to be glad you did! I watched the whole fucking thing from start to finish. lol I didn't want to miss anything. :smoke: I'm sure I will be playing it over and over again when I'm really high.

9. Definately good stuff. Very detailed and well im ready to try it myself now :smoke: . So what im saying is download it and watch it :smoke: .

dc

10. This was awsome, it encouraged me to make some tomorrow when i get paid. You rock gogo.

you should make more movies. Seriously.

11. haha, i can see it now, " Go Go and the great giddy ganja goo" :p

damnit, get online you turkish man!

12. FINALLY downloading it :smoke: 98% to go

EDIT: awsome video. Good music, good instructions, good safety precautions, and it looks like good product.

even made me laugh a few times :D

" ahhh, one hoot with do ya..."

"but i like two" ahhaha :smoke:

anyone who hasnt DLed this, i suggest you do, very educational. before this i didnt know you could use acetone.

K+ and ill be back for more when it will let me

:smoke:

13. perfectly! :cool:

14. Thats my favorite part. One is good, pause for a second, but i like two. It made me laugh :D .

dc

15. Hey man, good video. I couldn't tell what that last step you did was, what was it? Anyways good vid thanks a bunch for it.

16. great video gogo....worth 100 explanations....if anyone has any questions at all about making honey oil they should download this vid....and remember....no gas cookers...lol...

youll be getting a +rep when i can....:D

peace brother.....

17. receiving, i hear its good..

18. what an awesome video. gogo is the man.

19. very nice video, great music too. i am gonna try it next time i get a good amounts of buds :D ..
    Ps. Gogo is THE man!

20. if this would've been some kind of high school project you would get an A, lol