Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

hydro/chronic vs. regular weed

• Please log in to reply

gwiinlgleirn

gwiinlgleirn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
What's the difference between them? How are the effects different in hydro and chronic than regular weed?

CGTennis123

CGTennis123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 569 posts

What's the difference between them? How are the effects different in hydro and chronic than regular weed?

Chronic is just a term for good weed.

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,120 posts
The difference is that chronic/hydro (good weed) will get you higher and taste a little better...that's all.

Pennywiser

Pennywiser

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
I'd like to add that just because the plant was grown with hydroponics dose not necessarily mean that it's dank. Sometimes if the weed is really shitty it can give you a headache or a less than desired buzz.

Resin Chamber

Resin Chamber

PrimE ResinatoR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts
hydro is weed thats been grown with hydroponics, and all good weed is chronic.

Stytchiz

Stytchiz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
i agree with the above post..A lot of the time hydroponic weed is grown with a number of chemicals in the fertilizer, and as most growers are people trying to get the rent in or just make some money, they dont take the necessary time at the end of the flowering stage to flush the buds ( growing in pure water with no chemicals.) When u flush it gets rid of the carbon build up in the buds that can develop with too much fert. I prefer the weed i grow myself, i dont use hydro, i have an indoor system with about 20 potted plants going, and i make sure to flush. Smokers Tip: Most dealers, if they r on the level and u know them, will smoke a bowl with you before u buy so u can see if u like what u r getting. If this is the case check the ash when u r finished. If it is black it means it is badly flushed weed, if it is white and fluffy, you got some good crop.

well i hope that helps.

peace out all

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

CGTennis123

CGTennis123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 569 posts

i agree with the above post..A lot of the time hydroponic weed is grown with a number of chemicals in the fertilizer, and as most growers are people trying to get the rent in or just make some money, they dont take the necessary time at the end of the flowering stage to flush the buds ( growing in pure water with no chemicals.) When u flush it gets rid of the carbon build up in the buds that can develop with too much fert. I prefer the weed i grow myself, i dont use hydro, i have an indoor system with about 20 potted plants going, and i make sure to flush. Smokers Tip: Most dealers, if they r on the level and u know them, will smoke a bowl with you before u buy so u can see if u like what u r getting. If this is the case check the ash when u r finished. If it is black it means it is badly flushed weed, if it is white and fluffy, you got some good crop.

well i hope that helps.

peace out all

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Yeah my hookup is very nice and reliable. He always smokes with me before he gives me the weed. He's awesome, I'm glad I have such a reliable dealer.

LimpinandPimpin

LimpinandPimpin

Drunken Pothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • 620 posts

Smokers Tip: Most dealers, if they r on the level and u know them, will smoke a bowl with you before u buy so u can see if u like what u r getting. If this is the case check the ash when u r finished. If it is black it means it is badly flushed weed, if it is white and fluffy, you got some good crop.

Not always true, but its a good way to tell, like thumping or tapping a watermelon. Also a big factor in altering this method is what you smoke out off. But if you smoke a bong or a pipe that works but a bullet or bat not so much.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users