Will these batteries work with the Magic Flight Launch Box?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by starmode, Jun 13, 2010.

1. The MF LB comes with 2 NiMH Sanyo Eneloops of I think 2000 mAh.

2. Yes, but apparently it takes a very long time for the charger they sell with it to fully charge the batteries.

3. Eneloops are currently hands down the best batts for the MFLB.
    /thread

4. But that page was just selling batteries(optional charger) and doesn't even specify the charger.

Just find like an Energizer 15 or 30 minute charger that will support those batteries.

5. Okay, thanks. One more quick thing, the website I've ordered from is offering a free 3 piece grinder and I was wondering if that would suffice in grinding the substance to a fine enough grain for the Launch Box.

6. hey. did those batteries work for your mflb? im thinking about ordering those batteries too.

7. Yes they work I have the same ones

8. question, I just bought the mflb and it should come in today.. is it neccessary to buy extra rechargeable batteries? how long does the batteries the mflb last?

9. They last for about 5 minutes...

BUT the heating time is of 10 seconds... So you can get a couple of decent hits :hello:

10. Those 15 to 30 minute chargers will prematurely kill those Eneloops. Sanyo suggests to charge them no less than 4 hours. If in a pinch, it won't hurt, but continuing to use a quick charger isn't really good for those batts, or any batteries for that matter.

11. Precisely, lwien. I know that now, but apparently didnt when I made that post

12. would the charger that the mflb comes with charge the sanyo battery?

13. oh nvm I just read the post

14. the mflb is tite.. I'm pretty high haha :smoke:

15. The little fucker really works, huh? ;)

16. I just bought 8 AA eneloop batteries, but they aren't working with my mflb. Do I need to strip the label?

17. No, the're too weak to be effective.

These should be good...[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Duracell-Charged-Rechargeable-Batteries-4-Pack/dp/B000XSA60I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1298095429&sr=1-1-spell"]http://www.amazon.com/Duracell-Charged-Rechargeable-Batteries-4-Pack/dp/B000XSA60I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1298095429&sr=1-1-spell[/ame]

18. the charger for my mflb charges my bats in 15 mins gettting some energizer nimh tommorow