Custom Whips

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by blackbur, Jun 13, 2010.

1. 110 would be correct for some, they would not be anywhere the quality of work of mine or the one sinsemilla posted.... The price really decides how much work it will get, if your paying 110 it will be minimal work, at 200- 250 your going to get something fucking sick and fully worked (mostly).... imho just email some blowers and see what they can do;)

2. Zach Puchowitz came out with some custom vapor brother hands free whips..cant find a picture that isn't watermarked tho :(

3. and snic has one on the vb site..copper and glass :D

4. Go back a page brother...

5. nah..not that one there are like 6 other ones..like a fish..and a clown..

6. I would LOVE a Sling wand for my Buddha. I love sandblasted shit haha. If someone finds a sandblasted style wand, PLEASE tell me lol. I would really appreciated.

7. I'm pretty sure 7th Floor does custom glass pieces, and they can take request for it to fit other units as well.

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zach p and vb collab.

9. I have also seen advertisements for electroformed whips made by snic at my local headshop headin to hertel, shit looked crazy

10. does your local shop have a website? or does Snic has one?

11. most of these will/have been on vb website. the bong zach p one was listed for 359.00..they currently have a snic one for 110.00 i believe.

12. Im sorry, but what is "VB" lol? I dont know much about heady glass.

13. vapor brothers..its the vaporizer unit that the custom whip is attached to.

14. holy shit, first one that sinsemilla posted is illest, best looking ever, hands down.

15. [​IMG]

found this thru google images :)

16. that is the coolest looking thing ever
    i wish i had a vaporizer :(

17. [​IMG]

Snic

[​IMG]

Another..Zach P

18. I think I'm gonna finally buy that whip... its too ill to let it collect dust at the shop.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbrQ0Kjn9Ho]YouTube - JFGlasswerx Art Glass for the E-Q.mpg[/ame]

20. ssp you ever end up buying that whip?

i see one like that and no question its going home with me.