Chiropractor Completely Messed up my Back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDaddyD, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Not trying to sound like a tough ass but I rarely ever cry from pain and stuff, I was in tears for a good hour when I finally got home it was pulsing and hurting so bad. Now it's a very bad constant aching stabbing pain like my muscle is being torn from my back section by section.

I need a good ole back massage after a few bowls and that should help for a couple minutes :)

2. Don't blame you bro. I'll be picking up some pretty hairy shit tomorrow, I'm gonna blaze two bowls for ya. Until then, all you can do is deal with the pain. Keep your mind racing, anything to keep your mind off of it, ya know?

3. Have a lot of great music to listen to during the night while I'm on an addy and taking my last one for a long while once this one wears off a bit.

This shit I have is tinted purple and looks so delicious, almost like a purple forest of god.

I wish it was that easy to get my mind off it but the constant pulsating pain that's in conjuncture with my heart beat rhythm is pretty hard to ignore

4. Man you really should have tried sleeping it off. Those addys might keep you up for a minute but you're gonna feel like T-total shit once they wear off. But I know how it is, pain like that is unbearable and you'd do anything to make it stop. I feel for you, bro. Stay strong!

5. Take some sleeping pills or something!
    Should knock you right out with that indica :)

6. Yeah I know I was planning on it so I could stay up and smoke this indica to relieve the pain, which is doing and okay job I guess since it's hurtin to pack like I said before.

Hopefully once all the addys are finished up and I'm done I can finally crash and sleep a good day away

7. Lol no way the addy is just starting to kick in and I'm awake now, though feeling tired weird feeling. Stomach's upset and back's still hurting like a mofo but yet i havent smoked what I intended to yet.

8. And eating probably doesnt sound too good right now haha
    idk man!

9. man i just want to get back to feeling non-injured

10. an hour later and the pain's only worse, tear worthy pain may i add, have been smoking continuously to try and ease the pain but still no avail :(

11. :( aw

12. Fuck this for real, I'm also at the point that whenever I'm taking a hit I just get more and more tired, just nodded out a second ago too. But I CANT fucking lay down without agony :mad:

13. youre gonna be awake all night

14. why cant you lay?
    it hurts too bad?

15. It's already 5:30 AM where I am. Been up for almost 24 hours now, shit sucks

16. I lay down, it feels like I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly than go through what laying down felt like this night. I'm gonna smoke a lot more till I practically pass out from this indica soon..I barely even feel the other Addy I took 3 hours ago.

17. That is so strange.
    You hungry yet? haha

18. Eh sortakinda. There's nothing really appetizing in my house at the moment and that really sucks and plus I know once I have the food in my hand I'll immediately just not want to eat it anymore......blah :confused:

19. sounds miserable
    again, im very sorry D:

20. Atleast I made it through the night into the morning =| gonna be one hell of a day. Family is heading to NY for a family gathering, they don't want me going cause of my back and how bad it is, but I'm thinking of giving them a call before I leave and see if they'll have anything to help this pain ;)