Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass Your Marijuana Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just2fast24, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Ok I've been doing my research and I'm pretty much sure on what to do just not when and how much to do in my case. I started smoking back in 2000 and used to do abt a qtr a week. But the last few years I have been burning pretty hard.....maybe a half oz every few days. Up to this point I always passed my urine tests but now I'm a little worried. I'm 5'5" weigh 275 lbs. I can easily smoke abt 10 blunts and with my BFF we probabaly doalot more. Anyhoo I'm now looking for work and I know I will need to do a DS for sure. I stopped smoking last night and have been drinking water since. I know it will take a lot to get clean but at this point I just need to pass the test. I will follow the Certo jell cleanse, and also drink cranberry along w/ water. I'll take some Creatine and B2 (riboflavin) for colorig. My question is when do I take this. I'm not sure when the test is but I know it'll be soon. I also bought some test strips from ebay to check myself.

2. So i'm assuming this method works, but what about the creatine levels? Also how long should i stop exercising before the test? Also I'm assuming this means no fatty foods, or no sodas. I have about 3 days before my test

3. I did it today. I failed 2 at home drug test

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I did try this method today and failed two drug test. But soooo many of you swear it works I'm bout to try again just bought 2 more boxes of sure jell and 2 more drug test of a different brand

5. We'll 4 drug test and 3 packages of sure jel..... 4 failed drug test. So tomorrow back to the drawing board to look for another route

6. Richazlin what did you do exactly? When is the last time you smoked before taking the test? I past two tests w/ this method and I too was skeptical at first.

7. #127 FishSticks82, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    Hey everyone, I am replying to this post because I just got hired on and have a drug test tomorrow morning, and I smoked yesterday. Needless to say I passed using this method during probation. But I passed after 11 days, drinking about a gallon a day up to the test, but never within 48 hours :-x  Well I have certo, alot of water, and a home test kit. Just peed my 3rd time and will repost the results as well as the urinalysis results tomorrow. Wish me luck and hopefully I have good news for you all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, good news I have just taken the home test and i wish I had the capability to put a pic of the strip on here but it says I passed, so I guess this will work tomorrow, so far so good.

8. A little note to those taking the certo (challenge), this stuff is disgusting....... repeating the process I did last night ( I passed the at home test) but had to really keep from having to blow chunks. I've used this method to pass these tests for about 10 years on/off, seems like it gets nastier every time I do it :p Just a fair warning for those will little to no intestinal fortitude. Going for hospital urinalysis in a few, will post results when they're in. 

9. How did it go?

10. Hey everyone, I have failed this once, but I used the pink box of powder pectin and didn't finish the gallon of water I mixed it with I'm 6'5 205lbs so I picked up 2 28oz Gatorades mixed one sure jell certo liquid with one Gatorade filled it with water and I'm going to repeat soon took a multiple vitamin earlier going to take another one before my next mixture I should be testing with in 2-3 hrs from now I will let you all know what it comes to be. I'm testing for a union job so I'm sure it'll be quest diagnostics

11. #131 FishSticks82, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    ok, so I went in for my pre-employment ua yesterday, lady up there didn't watch me, put a blue tab in toilet, and shut the door. I finished my sample came out, got yelled at by the nurse ( don't flush the toilet after folks :-x) but all was cool, she sealed and sent it off. Today went to work and the manager had
    me verify and sign the last paper for hire. All looks good, no calls yet concerning the ua and it's been 24 hrs. since so I figure if I failed I'd know by know. The manager said he'd call me when the last paperwork goes through. Never thought I'd pass a ua within 48 hrs. of smoking. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

12. I took my ua at quest diagnostics too. Don't worry it's relaxed there, make sure to have your ID with you. Good luck with your test :)

13. Nothing but bs today. All that prep to have my shift linkage snapped on my celica and have been stuck in sacramento since 10 this morning. Have to restart my process on Tuesday.

14. Anyone on here from sacramento could use some company bored as helllllllll

15. #135 FishSticks82, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    Waiting through the weekend to find out if I have the job yet is frustrating. Didn't think it would take this long. Gonna know if I'm hired or not for sure monday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I called the manager yesterday ( got tired of waiting) and he says the paperwork went through, but he's waiting for the paperwork to return from head office, supposedly the july 4th weekend has them busy. He said he'd call me when everything is approved, I also think I have to wait for uniforms to come in. I am gonna bet that I passed my drug test and will be starting soon, otherwise I would've got a phone call by now regarding a failure ( 5 days now after ua). Looks like certo is a winnerthis time. Will post later if I stand corrected :-x

16. Hey,  I'm on probation and have a drug test coming up tomorrow at 8am. I decided just to quit bc I'm in the clear come November and it was just too stressful trying to get clean. Since then I haven't smoked in 4 weeks (around July 19th). I bought a home drug test and I failed. I'm super stressed out about it now. I went and bought some certo pectin and cranberry juice to drink before I go tomorrow bc I read about it up here. Ya'll think it will work? I'm 5'5 and 125lbs; I don't work out but it's not like I'm overweight

17. Extremely upset.... Just bought the gatorade and a packet of sure jell and did everything step by step, peed three times.. fully diluted. everything. and i still failed. waste of money and time.  I wanted this to work so bad. Now im fucked.

18. What's good guys and gals this my first time posting here. I'm in a bit of a conflict and I need some good input in light of my current situation. I'm a single dad (no custody) my baby mom just got hit with a serious crime and is looking at prison time. Yayyy fuck her!!! Except now my problem that shouldn't be a problem begins.. CPS called me telling me my son goes to me now since she's out a the picture an they wanna check out my crib an make sure its fit. I know what else that means.. UA. Plan on the certo method cuz I know it works. My question to the righteous society of grasscity is.. I don't know when this home visit will be. I've been clean since I heard the news bout my bm locked away. Is it safe to do the certo method everyday after work for the next two weeks or will it no longer be efficient? I know most of us are meducated doctors but does anyone have any possitive input on what they think I should do. This outcome could change my life. I love my son!!! Sorry so long. - Mickey

19. I talked to the people at totaldetoxfriend.com and they talked me thru formula for my weight and height. Did certo Gatorade cocktail with aspirin and 15000 mcg and lots of water and I passed FirstCheck home test.

20. Drinking lots of liquid is the dilution part, the certo actually lines your urinary tract with a gel so no THC can pass thru :)