Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass Your Marijuana Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just2fast24, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Fasho bro thanks.

2. ok, so basically i have not been smoking much at all lately. I smoked 2 weeks ago about 3 bowls and then i took 3 hits of some bubble hash on Saturday night. im 5 10 150 pounds and im working out everyday and drinking a ton of fluids during this week. im also going to be sitting in the sauna almost everyday. i have to take a home drug test on sunday. Do you think i need to use this method to pass or am i ok

3. Yeah i'd use it just to be on the safe side. Continue to dilute and work out to, keeps you healthy and doesnt hurt to add it to this method.

4. Did it work?

5. Do you drink the product the day of the test?

6. Yes, like no less than a hour or two before.

7. and itll work for sure and ill piss a lot before?

8. Yes, and to be on the safe side i'd suggest buying a home test and seeing for yourself. you should be cool as long as you piss like twice before the test. Piss in the cup mid stream.

9. no prob bro.

10. I read in another guide that certain drug testing facilities test Creatinine levels of your urine to test if it's diluted. I guess the solution to that is to take a regular supplement of Creatine.

Nice guide otherwise.

11. hey i was wondering if anyone could answer this question:

is this method effective on someone who has been smoking daily for 10 months?

12. i smoked daily for over a year. yes it works.

13. forsure man good lookin out, this will be the method i try when needed in the next couple months.

14. VitaminC
    VitaminC
    VitaminC
    VitaminC
    VitaminC
    VitaminC
    VitaminC
    VitaminC :)

tons of fliuds

if you are really desperate you can use diuretics leading up to the test...

dont ever get tested first thing in the morning, metabolites build up while you are sleeping

take a mutivitamin few hours before for the B-complexes, that will make the urine darker so they wont know you have been gorging yourself on fluids for the past couple of days.

------------------------------------------------------------

i posted this in another thread but figured if people come here and need hair test info so here goes:

1. shaving your head wont work... you have hair on your arms legs pubes, it does not matter they can take it from anywhere.
    2. When they remove the hair they need to take the full hair including the root for testing.

I dont know how you can POSITIVELY fool the test but...

Possibly geting a full body wax a couples of weeks before your test might do it but i am not sure. The hair roots would be stripped out too when you wax, and any new hair that subsequently grows should be free of contamination.

There are agents and soaps that are supposed to cleanse your hair, i have no clue if these work. (a friend of mine swears to dandruff shampoos)

15. Dude that's pretty expensive and i wouldn't take the risk. In some circumstances they actually watch you take the test or don't give you time. You can use that shit if you want but i wouldn't take the absolutely unnecessary risk. Have you read the whole thread?

16. awesome thread, definitely saving this. +rep