Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass Your Marijuana Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just2fast24, Jun 11, 2010.

1. I've heard of this, and I have friends who swear by it. I heard it makes a coat around the inside of your kidneys or bladder that allows mostly water to go through and leaves the thc for a day or two. Idk if it works for sure, but I plan on trying it for my next dt, just in case.

2. yea dude me 2..all u need is water natures friend against scientist and a vitamin b complex pill to color ur pee...simple.

3. #23 ohraesisstrakur, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    Fruit pectin is basically just "Dietary Fiber," like Metamucil.
    THC and its metabolites are fat soluble, and rarely bond with water. The fact is they can't test for THC itself so they test for the metabolites (the chems your body breaks THC down into), and THC nor it's metabolites want to be in your urine, because they'd much rather be buddied up to a lipid molecule than a water molecule. Drinking lots of water can dilute urine to the point that the metabolites can't be detected, but it doesn't keep your body from breaking down fat reserves and adding those metabolites back into the blood stream, where they are filtered by the kidneys and excreted through urine. So how do you stop your body from breaking down fat reserves? Well you can't, but fiber does aid in lipid molecules binding with feces. Thusly you poo what makes you dirty, rather than piss it.

So can this technique work? YES, the flushing will cause any metabolites in the kidneys or bladder to be excreted within an hour or so, and the massive amount of fiber ingested will keep any lipids from reaching the kidneys for 8-12 hrs or so. So yeah you can pass a urinalysis like this, but the day they start asking for stool samples, we're all fucked.

Also, be on your gaurd. There are new tests that look like a urinalysis, the tester will even make you fill it up with urine, which they will immediately pour out, to reveal that the label on the side of the cup is actually a test strip that has been testing your sweat ever since you grabbed the cup. So heads up guys, if you're given a piss test and must handle the sample cup, if it has a label stuck on the side, DO NOT TOUCH THE LABEL.

4. haha i like your dirty talk.

jk

Good analysis :hello:

5. Damn. First off thanks for the explanation, seems logical enough. Second, holy shit at that sweat on the label test. I didn't even know they could test sweat for thc, and damn them for being so sneaky. I'll have to keep this is mind just in case...

6. I passed a drug test a week after smoking. I was in wrestling and i would lose about a pound at practice everyday. Assuming THC stays in fat cells i think vigorous exercise could help you pass a drug test.

7. Yes vigorous exercise can speed up the rate at which THC containing lipids can be metabolised, but you should be aware of the fact that you can end up burning the fat that contains the THC faster than your body can excrete it. Exercise only releases bodyfat and makes it able to be metablolised by the body, it does nothing to get it out of your body. So if you exercise within the 48hrs leading up to your test, you could be doing yourself a great disservice, by releasing the THC from bodyfat into the digestion/urinary tracts where it can be detected.

If you truely want to cleanse your body, exercise and plenty of water is the best way. But if you simply need to pass a test, the water, fiber, and B-vitamins are best.

8. +rep ohra for that. That was some good info, and I'll assume it's true unless I find a more reasonable explanation. Where'd you learn that from?

9. To start things off. I'm 6 foot 220 lbs: overweight.

I would say in the past 6 months I've smoked on average about one time per week. On May 13-6th i smoked 4 nights straight about ( 1 bowl per night ). I received a call about an interview from a very prominent , well established company. I stopped smoking immediately because i knew that if i landed the interview and somehow got the job i'd actually be drug tested. Turns out i got the offer and was required to take a Drug test at Quest Diagnostic 50ng/ml threshold. The last time i smoked was may 16th and i just took my test yesterday June ,14th.

The past month I've been working out everyday sweating and been trying to eat healthy. I took 2 home piss drug test and passed both of them. One on June 11th and one today ( June 15th .. one day after my Quest Test). I'm super paranoid for some reason that the Lab tests at Quest is super duper accurate and that my 2 dip stick tests aren't that accurate. Both have the same 50 Nano gram threshold.

Oh and as i was peeing the lady who was running my tests that my urine looked a little diluted. IT definitely still had some yellow color but it wasn't super bright yellow piss color. Do you guys know how much you have to drink to have your piss be determined as diluted ? I drank about 2 bottles of Tea and a cup of water. about 3 hrs before my test.

Please give me your thoughts. Hopefully i'm just being a paranoid little bitch that should just light up and get fucking baked.

10. You spend 5 yrs on probie, blazin everyday, and see if you don't become a PhD in Passing Piss Tests. :smoke: Thanks for the rep.

And Azn, I think you're good bro. Only smoking once a week, plus the exercise, and it being like a month, you'll be clean.

11. #31 Just2fast24, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    Damn dude besides the dilution thing i think you should be fine. Its basically been a month since you last took your last hit. And its said it takes 30 days to get out of your system, add on the working out, plus a lil dilution before the test and you sound good right now.

I wish you the best of luck bro.

12. Yeah this method is good for you. I'd suggest skipping the last joint, but hey, i cant stop youi.

13. [​IMG]

The Mighty BAN.

14. lol,give me a break man.
    Im already in deep shit if I dont pass it,dont make it more diffiuclt:)

15. haha thats cold.

16. lol,funny though.
    btw where can u find the pectin?im guessing not at trader's?

17. I would try more mainstream stores. Its made by Kraft so id try food maxx, kmart, walmart. Any of those big corperate asshole stores. haha I do love Trader Joes though.

18. about a month ago i found out i might be getting a job that drug tests upon hiring. i smoke every day, but stopped when i found this out (26 days ago). i thought i was going to be tested today so i drank a lot of water yesterday and then 4 hours before going in i drank an herbal clean detox followed by a lot of water. turns out there was no test today and we have to go get it done ourselves at a drug testing location in the city i live in. we have up to 2 weeks to do this, though it was encouraged to get it done ASAP.
    i weigh about 160 and i think i have a pretty good metabolism (i eat a lotta junk food and never gain weight or get fat). i dont exercise much or work out, but i walk about 40 minutes everyday.
    what should i do? when should i be good to take this test so i can begin to blaze once again? should i buy another herbal clean detox to take before my test just to be safe or can i spare the expense? any suggestions? confident answers are much appreciated...i am posting this in the seasoned tokers forum because i feel like here i will get the most educated responses

19. Youre good dude. take the test in a couple days. drink alot of water. you dont have to use the method that this thread is about, because you already used another method. Drink water and you should be fine.

hope i helped bro

20. solid. good looks