***WOMAN--G-String, Thong, or Booty Shorts--ONLY***

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BUDS4U2NV, Jun 10, 2010.

1. It all depends on what I wear that day and my mood, so my underwear collection varies from bikinis to boy-shorts to cheekies [basically the same as boy-shorts just much smaller] to thongs.
    And thongs vary as well. There are plenty of different types. I prefer the t-string or v-string.
    But yeh. As long as the underwear is cute and comfortable, does it really matter?

2. I love boyshorts that give a nice camel toe, yummy. :devious:

3. Boyshorts. So comfy, but I wear thongs too...damn panty lines.
    Plus boyshorts accentuate my curves which I and my bf like.
    Mmmm

4. THIS! OH GOD YES THIS! My girl wears the same and my god do I love it! She's SO fine! :) lol, boyshorts are the fucking sexiest!

5. Hell yeah for all my ladies with booties reppin!!!

I also wear boyshorts a lot cuz of having a booty. Thongs? Really I only wear them when I'm with a boyfriend or something because I know he'd like that and also when I'm wearing pants that fit me really tight on my behind. But besides that boyshorts are the way to go imo...if you've got a behind or not :D

6. Booty shorts are the most comfortable thing for my ass.
    Only wear thongs with thin black pants or dresses and dont want to make it obvious what I got going on, in terms of underwear.

7. I'm definitely in favor of booty shorts more than anything. Except for mini skirts, cant beat that.

8. #28 lauraisfrknawsm, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    It depends on what pants I'm wearing and also.. what's clean

I have undies that are called "hipsters" that I only wear if the pants I'm wearing are super tight so they don't ride up, any other time I wear thongs.

I have one pair of booty shorts that I'm gonna throw out, they're to small and make my ass look horrible... it's a shame though, they're really cute. The bottom hems are just ridiculously made

9. Half of your ass hanging out is perfectly fine. :devious:

10. #30 JuicyGoose, Jun 16, 2010
    I dig booty shorts/cheekies mostly. I actually just bought these yellow, animal print booty shorts and they are fucken sexy!

Why? The answer is simply because i can walk around in just my underwear and the kitty is still covered..... and my ass. :D

I wear thongs and g strings when i wanna feel sexy.

And i wear granny panties when it's that time..... how's that for a turn on?

11. That's right. ;)

12. Mini skirt's are wonderfullll.

Booty shorts are #1 tho

13. #33 ThatJollyToker, Jun 16, 2010
    My girl rocks the boyshorts almost all the time. I dig 'em. They just make a nice ass look even nicer in my opinion.

14. weedandbombs.... your ass cheeks are supposed to hang out.

Boyshorts/Bikini- ass is covered
    Bootyshorts/Cheeksters- ass is exposed a tad
    Thong/G-string- little to the imagination

15. Thongs aren't uncomfortable at all, they are my every day choice, no panty lines and they don't bunch up and give you wedgies haha

16. I'm pretty sure they are intended to be like this lmao

17. This.

Because you are used to them. There was a time when all I did was wear thongs and I grew accustom to them so they didn't bother. Now...when I wear one after wearing normal panties or boyshorts, it bothers me for a bit. It is a fucking string shoved in your asscrack :laughing: so of course I'm going to be like "wtf" at first but after like an hour I don't even notice it anymore. :eek:

18. booty shorts. pro? uh they are cute and they are fun?
    cons? i dunno.

i love to get the 5 for 25 at the Pink store my mall has attached to the VS.

19. I buy the 5 for 25 every chance i get. I probably have 100 pairs of panties.... i love them.

Not to mention, I change my underwear twice a day, everyday. I just feel dirty if i don't.

20. I have a quick question as a guy.
    So girls wear thongs because they know they're wearing pants that will show them off? So i'm the perv when a gals got some whale tail and get caught lookin?

Wait...and that means there's actually a style to what ur underwear looks like while ur still clothed? makes sense...:rolleyes:

I have 10 pairs of boxer briefs. 3 have massive hole. I wear them on laundry day. I never have to worry about what my underwear looks like in case i need to take off my pants. not a complicated system.