iCU-are-a-toker's Collection of Glass, Milk and Good Times...I see you are a toker!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iCU-are-a-toker, Jun 9, 2010.

1. damn i love that sgw...... such a sweet tube....

2. Love that pic of you hittin' that swiss perc, you can really see how much it diffuses. Do want.

3. thanks his stigness and mastertokes, yeah theres soo many tiny bubbles
    the sgw is crazy too

the hefe feels so classy lol

4. Why are you selling all of that :confused: If i had about 100 dollars more that sgw would be mine

5. sick stuff man

6. i'm trying to get a pillar...so i gotta sell my stuff.

7. I see that you got very twisted there...lol horrible joke, but imsho (in my super high opinion) kinda funny to me.

8. haha when I saw you getting all these new pieces lately I was wondering why you didnt just get a pillar.

9. Is that your hefe bub in the background just chillin' out in the mulch in your Garden? rofl :D:p

10. love the collection

11. sick sick sick glass man. Whats the smoothest out of those heavenly creations.

12. Custom rig from Rusty out of Boulder CO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

smoothest is the swiss

13. Dude those colors are perfect!!!! Def one of my favorite color combo's

14. wow that retti is so pretty with the orange n green !

15. hey man sick thread. i toured cu a few weeks ago and loved boulder, went in a few headshops on pearl st. cant wait to live there

16. are you gonna come here? DO IT!

17. :eek: thats a nice rasta piece you picked up. I love how the white and yellow pop out of that in the picture i know it prolly looks alot better in person tho. That dish is titties and that window section damnnnnn. I could go on and on :smoke: