iCU-are-a-toker's Collection of Glass, Milk and Good Times...I see you are a toker!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iCU-are-a-toker, Jun 9, 2010.

1. #1 iCU-are-a-toker, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    i'm gonna just ditch my old thread and start this new one of my glass collection and will occasionally add herb and different pickups if i can.
    Lemme know what you all think!!
    i'll be adding my milks here as well, pretty much anything I wanna show off will go here so check it out

Well I guess I'll start this off with my drys:
    By Hefe (as I was told by many people on a "who made my piece thread" on a different forum) Any more suggestions would be great if you know indeed who made this baby for sure. Love this baby, amazing color scheme that you don't see very often.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second up is this roor.de steamroller (call it what you want, it's a dry tube whatever, if I rip my syn dry i'd consider it a steamroller too...basiclaly akflatlander fuckoff lol)
    Shot is from a little cave sesh....up in the flatirons of boulder, CO. RUGGED!! This baby is beefy!
    [​IMG]
    Third up is my AK Hammer, thing has many thumbprints and millis gallore, sick rainbow b/w infinity 8 and basket weave, as well as many more.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up are the bubblers.
    First is a stemless by Rusty Glass (NOT made in China)
    This baby chugs, but the work on the top of the can is dope, colors really POP in person.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next is a unknown artist, heady diffused bubbler, named the Big Dipper
    Dichro marbs look like a galaxy, so that and the shape give the name. First Heady Piece as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next are my two heady slides.

First is made by Big-Z
    Signature marble and black and white/rainbow color scheme with a DOPE disc!
    Love this slide!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next is a matte black JOP dead elephant.
    [​IMG]

Next is my Tube:
    SYN Fixed Stem 12 arm wire pierced.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To finish it off here's some tasty milks of some of the stuff in use:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ame=http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af19/icu-are-a-toker/?action=view&current=P1010773.flv][​IMG][/ame][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So what do ya think GC??

2. Some of my hiking adventures in Boulder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sick toking spots bro. I'd love to get high with a view like that. How do you bring that big SYN around? Just throw it in a backpack er what?

Ballin hat too. Keep livin it up.

4. ya dude it must be awesome toking up on the mountains and in caves all the time.
    Except i would just be really paranoided one of my pieces would fall and hit the rocks haha:smoking:

5. The roor looks awesome, but it's not a steamroller.

Anyone that says it is [a steamroller] is about as gay as this picture
    [​IMG]

6. Finally you made a thread! Lovin' the glass, bro. Especially that sherly at the top. :love:

7. Reminds me of a young Trikky. You got plans to start blowin soon? lol

8. hell yeah man your big z slide is my favorite haha but that syn is dope, never thought to snag an ash catcher? Circ would be smooth

Or the 13 arm on chico haha

9. Jealous!
    That Bong is CRAZY!

10. thanks, yeah backpack with a towel for longer hikes, or just a padded case/bag for shorter ones where it's all we need, but usually a pack cause we like to bring more than one piece:p
    thanks, the hats from grassroots california, they got some other sick ones, check em out!

haha, we're just very careful with our glass, but if it's real sketchy the RooR comes out, thing is a fucking beast:bongin:

lol, thanks for coming into one of my threads again and being real cool about it, awesome contribution again. :hello:

thanks dude, yeah I love that sherly, I may actually be trading it soon though for a white label RooR fairmaster 24", I'll think about it, but I think it's a fair deal, we'll see. I've never had a straight tube so I think it's something needed in my collection. I plan on replacing it though with another sherly soon after though if I do get rid of it. Slinger?? or Big Z or Hefe, or Weirdeer, i dunno, it'll be heady as fuck though so don't worry:cool:

Thanks DR! I've actually really thought about it a lot! For right now though I'd rather spend that kind of money on lots of glass and herbs. I don't really have time right now either being a student and all, but in the next few years, yeah i'm definitely gonna try and get into it

Thanks, yeah we've actually thought a lot about an A/C. Personally I love single chambers, so it's all good how it is, but we were just looking for the right one, a older black label toro 8 arm or circ, couldn't find one anywhere at all, and trust me I looked a lot. I'm prolly gonna end up selling that tube and getting the same one but worked anyways, So i'll get an a/c to match that guy when it happens.

:D:wave:

11. Oh, I trust you! :D

A straight tube is a must in any collection, imo.

12. Damn man that is some seriously beautiful glass you have there. It also looks really fun hiking up those mountains and toking, me and my friends have done stuff similar to that at the nelsons ledges state park, big huge rocks, caverns, ect real fun.

13. thanks dude, it is, gotta love the rockies

14. That's some FAT equipment man. Keep toking

15. appearently me and my friends arent the only ones who take full bong set up on hiking excursions :D
    I love that tube bro looks real nice. Also that pipe that is hefe blown is sickkk! very unique

16. Damn dude u got so many sick glassworks :) I wish I had just one of those :p

17. the Big Z slide is to die for, you can get lost in those colors! the Roor and the syn sweet as well..

18. haha, nope your not the only one, many of my friends do it as well!
    Thanks, yeah that big z is one of my fave slides out of most i've seen, i love the rainbow/b/w

19. Mail day! ak/sara
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]