Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Penis shaped bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iBlunt Zilla, Jun 9, 2010.

1. fail...

2. seconded.

3. lol the only tag for this thread is penis

but yes many bowls do look like dicks

i saw a vape once that was made to look like a pussy and an asshole

4. no shit. what a fucking asshole thing to say.

5. ^ I want to see that!

I bought my friend a bubbler for his birthday, and only later realized it looked like a half hard penis that would take a leak when you poured the water out of the mouth piece.

6. I guess you are obsessed with man parts! When I look at a bowl, pipe, or bubbler I see a bowl, pipe or bubbler. Maybe try hitting up your local public restroom will help your perception of glass in the future.

7. i bought this adorable little pink bubbler
    and then everyone started calling it my "dick pipe" or my "penis bubbler" and nobody wants to use it ever...
    so lame! :D

8. You mean one shaped like mine? :D

Attached Files:

9. I swear if anybody pulled that pipe out id seriously GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I'm not gonna lie, I would never smoke out of that. That would just put me in the wrong mood to get high.

11. It is fun to pull out when we have new guests and act like we are going to pack it :D We've never actually used it though. It is a bit impractical without a carb...I'm thinking of drilling out the bottom to turn it into a steamroller.