Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoked today, passing a drug test tomorrow

• Please log in to reply

Hedberg

Hedberg

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
I have been smoking daily for over 2 years through today and am getting drug tested tomorrow for my probation. I bought the 32 oz STRIP detox masking drink and am wondering if anyone has experience using these types of masking drinks while smoking daily up through the day before a test.

I have read up on drug test passing methods and am fully aware that it is foolish to smoke up to the day of my drug test, I just a
looking for anybody has experience with the STRIP cleansing/masking drink sold at GNC and online.

ApprenticeToker

ApprenticeToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
lol good luck man. Report back with results

koopatroopa33

koopatroopa33

TokeStar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts
Sorry to say this broski but unless you get lucky and can dilute the results your fucked.

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
im kinda sick of these threads of people going for drug tests and smoking the day before. theres no quick fix to get it out of ur system u have to wait DAYS/WEEKS. but to asnswer your question ive heard that all those detox drinks don't do anything.

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
the best thing to do is bring a bottle of someone elses pee that you know is clean then when u go to do your sample pour it in a voila ur clear

Blunt

Blunt

Dutchmaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,261 posts
I bet the original poster wishes he asked this question a few days earlier now.

koopatroopa33

koopatroopa33

TokeStar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts
lol yeah

I stopped smoking because I know I have a drug test coming up, it's not that hard tbh

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
@ koopatroopa33

thank you, common sense there

koopatroopa33

koopatroopa33

TokeStar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts

@ koopatroopa33

thank you, common sense there

Ha yeah it's been a month now and I can't wait to get a job so I can toke up again, Hopefully my tolerance went down a lot.

Blunt

Blunt

Dutchmaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,261 posts
My friend had a drug test yesterday and I was at court with him because of an unrelated misdemeanor and when he went to take his test they said they trust him and he didn't have to take it, haha. He was clean over a month anyways but it's funny regardless.

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
ahaha your tolerance would of gone down abit but you deffinatley will pass your test beign a month sober well done :D. what job you going after?

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts

My friend had a drug test yesterday and I was at court with him because of an unrelated misdemeanor and when he went to take his test they said they trust him and he didn't have to take it, haha. He was clean over a month anyways but it's funny regardless.

LUCKY kid hahaha

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
that means he could of been blazing that month ahah :D

koopatroopa33

koopatroopa33

TokeStar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts

ahaha your tolerance would of gone down abit but you deffinatley will pass your test beign a month sober well done :D. what job you going after?

Anything at the moment, hoping to get a computer repair job or a administrator job for a small company.

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
nicee man. good luck :)

koopatroopa33

koopatroopa33

TokeStar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts

nicee man. good luck :)

Thanks bro

i just got my MCP ( Microsoft Certified professional ) certification on the 2nd and I've had my A+ certification for a wile now.

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
ohh well done :D, i heard theres some good money in computer repairs

koopatroopa33

koopatroopa33

TokeStar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts

ohh well done :D, i heard theres some good money in computer repairs

Yup but apperiently I'm throwing my life away because I smoke pot :P stupid propaganda

nathan549

nathan549

aka "trip"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
ahahahah so true :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users