Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Iso hash vaped weed?

• Please log in to reply

pinkpankpunk

pinkpankpunk

ambitiously stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
I have been vaping for about a month now and have about 3-4 grams of vaped weed and was wondering if it is possible to make hash out of this. If not what else should i do with it, or should i just throw it away? Thanks

Saint_Louis

Saint_Louis

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 57 posts

ColtIce

ColtIce

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

I have been vaping for about a month now and have about 3-4 grams of vaped weed and was wondering if it is possible to make hash out of this. If not what else should i do with it, or should i just throw it away? Thanks

get to making that QWISO with that shit ASAP!!!!!! My bro and I started doing just that within the last couple of months and we end up with the thousand yard stare before we finish the bowl :smoking:

ogdadez420

ogdadez420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
you can also cook with vaped weed too :yummy:

wesside

wesside

till I die

• Registered Upgraded
  • 963 posts

get to making that QWISO with that shit ASAP!!!!!! My bro and I started doing just that within the last couple of months and we end up with the thousand yard stare before we finish the bowl :smoking:

QWISO is pretty damn good. i made some two days ago for the first time and got blasted. it was great, especially if you tolerance is high like mine. sometimes its hard to get good and stoned with such a high tolerance.

ng_hammy

ng_hammy

Blazin' across the pond.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,510 posts
More than anything I think it's the amount you'll struggle with. As a general rule vaped weed is 2-3 times less potent than normal weed (depending on how much you vape it etc) so 3-4 grams is like 1-2g of normal buds. You wouldn't get much QWISO off of that amount.

I usually wait until I have between 10-15g of vaped weed and then make a batch of brownies. That usually works out and keeps me high for a few days.

ColtIce

ColtIce

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

QWISO is pretty damn good. i made some two days ago for the first time and got blasted. it was great, especially if you tolerance is high like mine. sometimes its hard to get good and stoned with such a high tolerance.

Such is the case with me. Been smoking pretty much every day for over 20 years so my tolerance is off the hook. with that said yeah QWISO is the shit.

mr.danky

mr.danky

ALL KUSHED UP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 779 posts
i'd make qwiso.
hashmoufs tutorial.
I made some for the first time yesterday around 6, let it evaporate over night and scraped it this morning..
I only used 1.5 grams and got a little dab, but it gets me high as FUCK.
-back on track-
You probably wouldn't even yeild a gram doing QWISO with 3-4 grams.
Maybe save longer, or make a small amount :)

LoveOfTheNug

LoveOfTheNug

Big Trees

• Registered Upgraded
  • 907 posts

You probably wouldn't even yeild a gram doing QWISO with 3-4 grams.
Maybe save longer, or make a small amount :)

Actually you probably wouldn't even make an eighth of a gram.
The best way to use your vaped bud is definately not KWISO because all of the kief has been vaped so there is nothing to wash.
The best way is either dissolve it into butter or you can make hash using the butane method.
You will need a lot more then 3-4 grams though. Good luck.

pinkpankpunk

pinkpankpunk

ambitiously stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Alright thanks everyone for the advice. I guess I will just plan on saving up the vaped weed until i have about 10 grams and bake.

nickzzzx

nickzzzx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts

Actually you probably wouldn't even make an eighth of a gram.
The best way to use your vaped bud is definately not KWISO because all of the kief has been vaped so there is nothing to wash.
The best way is either dissolve it into butter or you can make hash using the butane method.
You will need a lot more then 3-4 grams though. Good luck.

I've done a few iso hash extractions from vaped bud and it turns out fine, not really potent, but still gets you stoned. The iso alcohol extracts oils that contain cannabinoids that don't vaporize till 420 deg F. THC vaporizes way before at around 300 F, this explains the hash's sedative characteristics.

Definitely save up an ounce or so to get a decent yield of ~1-2g of black, sticky solid hash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users