Post idiotic responses you've gotten on other forums regarding marijuana.

Discussion in 'General' started by NGC224, Jun 6, 2010.

1. There's been a rather lengthy discussion going on in the Canucks forums (also known as CDC). Here's the link:

legalize marijuana - Canucks Community

Here's a few gems:

Here's a brilliant comparison:
    Ever heard this one before? *rolls eyes*
    I could take this on for a while.

2. well "marijuana is a gateway drug" can be argued to both sides

3. i think i should stop smoking now. these quotes are mindblowing!

:smoking:

4. best response I've ever heard is to why pothead should be eliminated
    Sorry, I don't know how to quote it right, but here's the passage:

Potheads are the scourge of our society. They breed fleas, which breed lice, which in turn breed dysentery and disaster.
    The catastrophic effects of their loathsome addiction are easily seen all around us: They lose their inhibitions, and teen pregancy rates skyrocket; they lose their will to work, and the welfare rolls swell.
    I defy you to give me a single example of a pothead who made a useful contribution to a decent Christian society. Carl Sagan? Yes, thank you, I was just about to mention that pseudo-scientific propagandist. Has any public figure in recent memory been more deeply and intractably hostile to honest evidentiary science than Carl Sagan? Has any public figure done more to promote atheism and amorality in public life? Few, if any. Bill Clinton is another known pothead. He didn't even inhale, and look what became of him: A maniacal sex criminal, a pathological liar and by all reliable accounts a murderer of children. Certain evidence has recently come to light linking Bill Clinton to cannibalism as well. His partner in crime Al Gore was also a pothead in his younger days. Draw your own conclusions.
    The link between pot and cannibalism is simple and well-known: Pot destroys your inhibitions, clobbers your sense of right and wrong, and makes you ravenously hungry. And the word "cannabis" sounds a lot like "cannibals", doesn't it? Put two and two together, friends: These kids are killing and eating each other in carload lots.
    It happens every day, but the Liberal Media cover it up. And rightly so: The newsrooms and city desks of the Liberal Media are crammed with bloody-handed potheads, denying God with one hand as they devour their young with the other. I am not making this up! The simple logic above proves me correct: Marijuana and cannibalism are inseparable.
    The only question now on the table is, "What shall we do?" Will we sit on our hands and allow the epidemic to run its course, or will we grasp the nettle and take decisive action?
    Let me rephrase that question: Are we mice or are we MEN? Speaking for myself, I am a man and I will do as I must to preserve my beloved nation.

5. ^LOL

That's some ridiculous shit. I think he mentioned Carl Sagan specifically to piss me off :p.

6. Fucking. Epic.

7. "THC Damages Brain Cells" got that quote in real life...Sigh that's what people learn in school and hear from the government.

8. I still cant see why people still bring up the 'gateway' drug argument. Its not even a scientific claim. There is nothing to back it up.

Its like saying bread makes you a pedophile because 99% of pedos eat bread.

9. Lol at the Carl Sagan one, if that wasn't a joke then....

10. It has to be a joke.

It kind of mirrors the whole "Landover Baptist Church" forums in the way that it comes across.

11. I wouldn't say completely idiotic, but this other forum I visit is pretty anti-pot.
    They know I smoke, yet they treat me like an idiot, like all I do is talk about pot on their forum when I've mentioned it once in a post out of thousands over the years..

Why does everyone have to bag on us cannabis users? Go make fun of a crack whore/crack baby or something, really.

"I can't stand it when a stoner try's to "enlighten" me on why I should smoke and why pot should be legalized."

"I hate it when stoners try to sound big by telling people about how they almost got caught smoking pot and ran away and shit."

"I hate when stoners won't shut up about "getting blazed" or some shit all day. No one thinks you're cool just because you smoke.
    No offense Naotakun? Lol, kidding. :p"

"Stoners who ask me if I smoke. I know they don't know, it just fucking annoys me."

Oh well..

[​IMG]

12. OP, a lot of those arguments make sense to me. I like GC, it's a great forum, but just thinking about my real life experiences interacting with pot smokers, I have to admit that the description above is pretty damn accurate.

13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

14. Those people have way too much time on their hands. If you don't smoke, thats cool. But dont get preachy and bitch at me for smoking. Im not a religious person, but that doesn't mean im going to become atheist and try to disprove the existence of god all day long. Fuck, people just need to chill and let others live their own lives.

15. #16 Adam Bomb, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    Found this ad while searching through that thread...

[​IMG]

And these are from the same thread:

:hide:

16. #17 NGC224, Jun 7, 2010
    I love how that first guy is trying to be condescending, yet he uses "try's". Brilliant.

17. Haha again, both of those posts are grammatical nightmares.

And I'm supposed to be the burnt out stoner with no braincells??

18. #19 NGC224, Jun 7, 2010
    Here's a real gem:

The funny thing about the bolded statement is that he later admitted to smoking a few times. I was like, "shouldn't you be out mugging people for your fix if you've smoked before?".

That guy is an absolute moron. I replied 3 or 4 times to his posts before I got sick of responding to his speculative crap with credible scientific study from peer reviewed journals, only to have him respond with more rehashed propaganda garbage that he probably learned in school. He never once provided a link to anything.

19. Haha sorry, but it ain't a joke. The dumbass truly believes that.