what are you wearing? (lol)

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by speechless, Jun 6, 2010.

1. A towel...

• Like Like x 1
  2. im wearing basically the same thing i was wearing yesterday, minus the slippers, socks and contacts.

instead of the slippers and socks im wearing a pair of black flip flops from reef. i bought them 2 summers ago.

the only other difference is, im wearing an old pair of olive green cargo shorts from abercrombie that i bought in high school. theres a huge hole in the crotch, just below the zipper assembly. and the pockets are cut out bc they had holes too.

same shirt, same boxers. i havent taken a shower since yesterday morning. of course i have brushed my teeth a few times since then... but other than that, im filthy. i havent washed my hair in several days.

3. black Kill City tshirt, blue jeans, and black Fila shoes

4. Blue/White plaid PJ bottoms, and a red tee.

5. I'm wearing some basketball shorts, and a shirt.

I'm in Vegas and it's 109 outside. :/

It's still warm at night. XD

6. I'm wearing some basketball shorts, and a shirt.

I'm in Vegas and it's 109 outside. :/

It's still warm at night. XD

7. basketball shorts, thats all, i never really wear shorts, but its way hot and humid out, plus they feel good without boxers on ;) lol

8. a blood sugar sex magik t shirt, cut off jorts and some dunks

pretty much every day its jorts/jeans and a t-shirt with either dunks or high top chucks, although when im at my house or anywhere near my house im barefoot

9. gym shorts old ass white tshirt

10. Cut offs, tennis shoes and a Senior Frog's t-shirt I picked up somewhere in the Caribbean. I'll lose the shirt as soon as I lock up the shop tonight since I drove in today. Too much chance of thunderboomers this afternoon to ride my scoot.

11. Lube Pro's tshirt grey pajama pants n no sox.

yes i just woke up

12. I work in an office so i have to wear collared shirts all the damn time. Right now i have a striped Penguin polo, some black LRG jeans and a pair of Mossimo shoes i bought at Target for $15.:cool:

13. A gray T-Shirt and Boxers that have some unrecognizable pattern on them...

Seriously, I'm half-tempted to upload a webcam shot so we can identify it.

14. [​IMG]

With my black vans shorts. Black vans (era) and a grey sweatshirt. Casual work day. I'm hungry.

15. -Black Tee Shirt
    -Basketball shorts

16. jean shorts, white t, and white socks

17. [​IMG]

and Silk boxers.

Hello, ladies.
    :ey:

18. White wife beater, black American Apparel boxer briefs, and Ugg slippers. Chiefing up and ready for bed ;)

19. brown LRG tee

khaki shorts

20. denim miniskirt, black babydoll shirt with neon shooting stars on it, black flipflops, an ill rainbow bracelet i got from newbury comics, pink rose earrings, and a yellow duck silly band (lolololol i'm so ghey)