Artwork using gimp and a wacom bamboo tablet

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by brainz22, Jun 4, 2010.

1. #1 brainz22, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    Hi! new here and if you're like me, you like seeing cool art when you're baked. :D So i humbly submit my pic after a week of learning how to draw digitally.

I'm drawing every day now, it's fun again heh, I'll post more in the morning.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Pretty cool dude but it is wacom

3. Yeah :D it was one of those aww damn i spelled it wrong moments haha!

4. Doesn't matter you are skilled with it

5. #5 brainz22, Jun 4, 2010
    Good morning all! once more, apologies for the misspelled title, if anyone can tell me how to change it so i don't feel so dumb when i see walcom. :laughing: Anyway, here are a few more pics.

Attached Files:

6. #6 brainz22, Jun 5, 2010
    And another pic done for the day, this is a poor sap running across a very bad thing in a chaos dimension. :eek:

Attached Files:

7. Elroy Demoneye, one of my favorites to draw.

Attached Files:

• ed.jpg
      ed.jpg
      File size:
      149.7 KB
      Views:
  8. A couple more, some alien cyborg concepts, one with the paint studio add on. :cool:

Attached Files:

9. that's cool lol

10. Another update, another painting on some Michael Moorcock chaos realms type ish......:D

Attached Files:

11. This thread isnt getting the comments it deserves! The drawings are amazing, keep it up. Got a job in the industry?

12. Nah, i just got back into being creative again, I got my wacom bout a couple of weeks ago so i'm slowly but surely getting better at using it. Figured why let the stuff just sit in a folder heh. :D Thanks for the compliment.:)

13. I'm looking into getting a wacom tablet. Just as a hobby.

You are really talented OP!

14. really good. woh. i like the middle one