1. Tester is a heavy smoker (daily)
2. The tester took the test in the morning
3. The tester skipped breakfast
4. The tester is more than 20 pounds over weight
5. Tester used Urine LuckTM additive.
6. The lab was unable to find an adulterant
1. I haven't smoked in over a month (I was somewhat chronic before that)
2. I took the test at about 4:30 PM
3. I ate 2 eggs and cereal plus a glass of water in the morning. However, I was super hungry before going to my interview and decided not to eat right before so my breath wouldn't stink or something.
4. I'm 6' 1" and only 175 lbs so I am almost underweight.
5. Didn't mess with my piss at all
6. This is where I am a little confused. I had a cold yesterday, so I took a double dose of Nyquil Nighttime (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine succinate).
They sent my piss to a lab for further testing. Two questions, does anything stand out that would cause me to get an inconclusive result? and will the lab testing be able to discover that I smoked over a month ago because of more sophisticated testing?