Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how long until i can change an eyebrow piercing?

• Please log in to reply

NFloyd2357

NFloyd2357

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,779 posts
i got my eyebrow pierced right around 4/20 - they told me i needa wait 3 months - it kinda feels healed already but i got ear gauges before so i know that it almost definitely isn't - thing is, the lady didn't give me the piercing i wanted, and since my eyes were shut, i didn't see it until it was all done. not only did she not gauge it, but she game me a hoop.

i got this:
Posted Image

when i wanted this:
Posted Image

i've just been covering it with my hair mostly and it looks fine, but i'm getting a haircut tomorrow... ugh i dont wanna wait till like the beginning of july
  • PinkFloyd08 likes this

PinkFloyd08

PinkFloyd08

Astral Projectionist.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,285 posts
6 weeks.
  • NFloyd2357 likes this

NFloyd2357

NFloyd2357

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,779 posts

6 weeks.

cool - do you know if i'm going to go up only one gauge do i need to use a taper? the woman who pierced it said no

PinkFloyd08

PinkFloyd08

Astral Projectionist.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,285 posts
to be honest i dont know.
I have snake bites, but when i got them i was with another chick that got an eyebrow peircing and the worker said 6 weeks to both of us, if i were you i'd talk to someone who peirces. I dont think you would need a taper, just take it out and pop in the new jewelery.

saima

saima

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts
within almost two months
Posted Image
Posted Image

Guest_TheHighRoad_*

Guest_TheHighRoad_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
You could go in to a piercing place and have them change it for you. Might be easier that way.

NFloyd2357

NFloyd2357

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,779 posts

You could go in to a piercing place and have them change it for you. Might be easier that way.

yea, i gotta go in now anyways, the little ball that holds the piercing in fell out in my sleep last nite so ill be going in tmrw

Guest_TheHighRoad_*

Guest_TheHighRoad_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users