Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Rolled my first joint!

• Please log in to reply

4TuneCookie947

4TuneCookie947

When in doubt....

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey GC:wave: so about an hour ago i just rolled my first joint with the help of a dollar bill. To roll the joint i followed some random tut online and it seems like it came out alright.After i finished rolling it, i packed the weed down with a filter and twisted the tip. I intend to smoke it later:smoking: but with some feedback first....does it look like i rolled it correctly? and does it look like i rolled it tight enough?

Attached Thumbnails

• 0531000043.jpg

Edited by 4TuneCookie947, 31 May 2010 - 08:08 AM.
spelling error

• oldskoolgrower likes this

Similar Topics: Rolled my first joint!     x

BowlKiller

BowlKiller

Smoke Til I Drop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
thats as good as i can usually get them haha :D goodjob man. make sure its firm but not like superhard or anything

and if its a hassle for you to roll joints i suggest to anyone on buying an auto-roller .. i have a metal case that rolls the joint for you as you close the box and it puts it out on top of the box once its completely closed

but good one. might suggest cutting off most of the tip (just what i do) so first hit isnt all paper :D

peace

Cannabis Smoker

Cannabis Smoker

What are you on?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 406 posts
not bad

N15

N15

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 622 posts
Rolled it correctly? I guess. What's correctly?
Roll it tight enough? No.

randgen

randgen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 378 posts
Looks good man. A little loose near the crutch maybe. I usually keep packing my joints real tight and then loosen them up again by rolling the joint up and down between my fingers. Keep repeating this until it's evenly packed. It'll burn like a cigarette!

ehgonzo

ehgonzo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
yeah man i'd have been happy if that was my first joint
and i dont reccomend the auto roller...i used to have one but i compare using it to driving to the corner store, you just feel better if u walk
and if u roll by hand u have way more control over size and shape

Samanthamudgirl

Samanthamudgirl

Come Be Who You Are

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,283 posts
I'm gonna start with the dollar method too. I have never rolled a joint in my life and I smoked for three years, I always handed the weed I bought to my friend who was like the weed mistress of our group. We always partied together. Now I am starting over and learning all this new for myself. I hope I roll one as good as yours looks.

Sammy

4TuneCookie947

4TuneCookie947

When in doubt....

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Haha hey guys im back...damnnn first time smoking a legit joint...i felt kinda bad lighting it cuz it was the first j i made..its like giving birth to a child then headshotting it and burning him..atleast i took a picture to commemorate this moment..ill look back and be like damn..i rolled shit joints back then :D.. :D better than my small glass pipe forsure!

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
Not bad at all for a first joint. Congratulations. You've now officially been promoted from Neophyte to full Apprentice.

EDIT: +rep for a nice job rolling.

KngBlaise

KngBlaise

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Not bad man just keep practicing with the rolling soon you'll have them nice and tight ;)

morpheus

morpheus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts
Looks good, it might burn up mad quick tho, try packing the bud in with like a stick or something so its more firm.

ItalSteve

ItalSteve

Certified Roller

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts
Not bad at all man for your first :D, how fast did it burn? (Im assuming you smoked it already based on your last post:P)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users