Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

42 Grams (White Rhino/TrainWreck/Strawberry Cough/Jack Herer) + Mushrooms + HQ PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zimed, May 31, 2010.

1. #1 Zimed, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    Here is my most recent pickup GC! How are you guys doing? Well, today I got an ounce and a half (better known as 42 grams) of some extremely good bud. My buddy had a large vast array of diverse strains that he had received for memorial day weekend. That's where the shrooms came from as well. Now, for the pictures, the first shot is proof that I own the quantities of bud that I have claimed that I have.

And then, the following shots are pictures of all four strains of bud that came assorted in my investment. I am really looking forward to these shrooms. All I have got is acid, acid and more acid and I have had it up to my ass with blotters. I am genuinely sick of them, I have eaten to many thousands of them and they are no longer making me feel euphoric, but just dissociated and depressed with disorientation. I hope these shrooms lighten up my psychedelic experiences (and I have tripped over 100 times), 90 % being lsd and 10 % being mushrooms....(there are not many shrooms here in my area...).

Well Enjoy the pictures!!! Each strain has been assigned it's own jar. I do not want to put all the bud in one container, because then I will lose each strains own unique smell, and it will all get blended together. So, I have them all in jars, to preserve the smell of every single strain...

Agg, I love diversity!!!

I can literally choose differently flavors/strains. It's a cool thing, I guess.

Here We Go:

Group Shot of all the nugs and strains
    [​IMG]

Nug of trainwreck
    [​IMG]

Strawberry Cough Nugs
    [​IMG]

White Rhino Nugs
    [​IMG]

Jack Herer Nugs
    [​IMG]

Mushroom Stem (weighs 2.5 gs)
    [​IMG]

Cap of Mushroom
    [​IMG]

complete shot of the 4 grams of mushies
    [​IMG]

"Jar Shot" - Nugs mixed in of different strains (4 to be exact)
    [​IMG]

L
    [​IMG]

2. Nice. How much did you get all that for?

I think its against forum rules to post pics of other drugs.... or something like that. Might wanna remove the shroom pic..

3. Dude, if you go back and look at my posts in the past, how long I have been a member here. I always put other drugs with the weed posts. In the past there was no "Stash Jar" or "Toking Tools" it was all just a broad forum called "Recreational Smoking". Now, shits changed I don't know what's up. But, you may be right. If that's the case, then my infraction should be compelling.

But, hey thanks for the compliments! I appreciate it!

4. Nice, how much did all that run you? I'm feeling the shrooms though honestly.

5. All of it together, I guess it was like 600$

I got the Ounce and 1/2 for 580 and I spent 20$ on the four grams of mushrooms (the guy had like a HP of mush). And he is my long time friend, so he gave me a good deal on the shrooms, only five bucks per gram!

6. Damn that's a hell of a deal. I know what you mean shrooms are pretty hard to come by in the south. I just ran by a QP of Sour Diesel yesterday, I'm hoping I can get smacked with White Rhino.

7. It was an OKAY deal, yeah, shrooms in the south are difficult luckily in some of thee bordering cities where I live, people have in house grow-ops for shrooms. But, in FL, I hear there are a lot of shrooms as well as in CA. But, all of the strains are fuckin awesome. But, the strains I prefer are the White Rhino and Strawberry Cough. I still like the Jack Herer and Trainwreck as well, but I just have to say, when it comes to my personal preference, I can honestly say those strains, to me, are more pleasurable tasting and have much stronger potent highs.

8. Compare that to the 20 bucks a shroom they charge here in FL. That's a pretty good deal to me. Some people charge that 600 for regs and give it lame names. The only pure thing you get here is cocaine.

9. The mushrooms are pretty amazing. I have been listening to music and smoking hookah all day. I ate half of them early this morning!

Great stuff!!