The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Question About THC

• by Foxy999
  • May 31 2010 02:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Foxy999
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:21 AM

I have gotten into making hash and since I am home from college I can't really grow large plants. I was wondering if it would be worth it to grow a plant to the point where it starts to grow leaves and cut off the leaves to make hash. Like a very short/young plant that only produces single leaves. Would single leaves at such a young stage even have THC? (Or atleast enough to make hash?)

Foxyy
Replies (3)

Similar Topics: Question About THC     x

• THC is good mmmkay

• akhans
  • Bronze Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:43 AM

It might have some, but the plant doesn't really start producing until it's mature, and that means flowering.

• Just Enjoy This Shit

• Blaxmith
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:26 AM

you could look into autoflowering strains? they flower much earlier, and they're much smaller.

you could try to find a grower and offer to buy his trim? :/
good luck foxy!

• Foxy999
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:54 AM

Thanks for the info. I have never heard of autoflowering strains I'll have to check that out.

And I am asking around for plant product, a few of my friends said that started growing. Back at school there was a grower that grew the flamest bud in town (IMO), like super fresh n sticky (mostly romulen or w.e) but when he got around to selling his plant material I couldn't get my hands on it.

Foxyy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved