Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

bong bowl screen

• Please log in to reply

samsmokindro

samsmokindro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 115 posts
So heres my problem, the bowl on my bong has a pretty big hole that requires a screen, its a glasss bowl and everytime i put a screen it there it just pops out! What do i do, should i buy a diff size screen er what?

Similar Topics: bong bowl screen     x

crl_dj

crl_dj

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 153 posts
uh i haven't used a screen in a very long time. but imo i would just live with it until it gets resonated enough to just stick in their on its own. :smoking:

Blaxmith

Blaxmith

Just Enjoy This Shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,426 posts
yeah when screens are new they're tough to keep in there but just burn some bowls and itll stick pretty soon! :smoke:

always blunted

always blunted

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Use a glass screen unless your bowl hole is so drastically oversized that you cannot find one to accomodate.

You could also use a small "Y"-shaped stem to catch the buds. On a side note, use the largest chunks of nug as a foundation for the kiefy goodness which should top your delicious bong bowl.

Now I'm hungry for the dank, duty calls! :smoking:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users