Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Fastest edibles without a smell?

• Please log in to reply

TravisH997

TravisH997

weed>alcohol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,527 posts
Yes, I've looked through two pages of recipes but most of them don't mention smell.

I am going to Fiesta Texas tomorrow and need to make some type of edible for the trip, by tonight. I've made firecrackers plenty of times but I can't do that right now because of the smell involved. What edible could I make that is semi-quick (under 2 hours), does not make the whole house smell like weed, and is not to loud (boiling etc.)? The noise isn't so important as is the smell.

On That Kush

On That Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
that would be good to know for future reference good question
bumpp

jpres

jpres

• Registered Upgraded
  • 392 posts
firecrackers just smell like peanut butter?

bakeandskate

bakeandskate

weed smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
yeah I heard if you wrap them in tin foil they do not smell at all

TravisH997

TravisH997

weed>alcohol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,527 posts

yeah I heard if you wrap them in tin foil they do not smell at all

Well last time I made them in my parents house my mom said the house reeked of weed. But I had had dank and schwag and a dirty pipe laying around earlier so maybe the smell was from that.

Duddets

Duddets

• Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts
I was thinkin of tryin some fire crackers in the oven tonight, hopefully with a foil wrapping it won't smell.

Bhanga

Bhanga

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Depending on how long you have i've seen a version of not-cooked firecrackers where you just let them sit for 1 day or up to a week. I can't say how well it works though, i still haven't tried it.

MrsEd

MrsEd

got cannapeanut butter?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,394 posts
Sorry this did not get to you before you outing to Fiesta Texas but...peanut butter is the way to go. The recipe cooks in a foil covered pan and there is absolutely no smell in the whole house. Here is my recipe :wave:

TravisH997

TravisH997

weed>alcohol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,527 posts

Sorry this did not get to you before you outing to Fiesta Texas but...peanut butter is the way to go. The recipe cooks in a foil covered pan and there is absolutely no smell in the whole house. Here is my recipe :wave:

Oh I already had firecrackers for me and a friend haha, I had an amazing time. This was for another guy.

chris1093

chris1093

• Registered Upgraded
  • 337 posts
Grind up a gram and let it sit in 3 tablespoons of olive oil on low heat. Do this for twenty minutes or so. Throw some basil in it and soak it up with some bread. yummy! Doesnt smell too bad at all. Its very slight and passed quickly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users