Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fastest edibles without a smell?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TravisH997, May 28, 2010.

1. Yes, I've looked through two pages of recipes but most of them don't mention smell.

I am going to Fiesta Texas tomorrow and need to make some type of edible for the trip, by tonight. I've made firecrackers plenty of times but I can't do that right now because of the smell involved. What edible could I make that is semi-quick (under 2 hours), does not make the whole house smell like weed, and is not to loud (boiling etc.)? The noise isn't so important as is the smell.

2. that would be good to know for future reference good question
    bumpp

3. firecrackers just smell like peanut butter?

4. yeah I heard if you wrap them in tin foil they do not smell at all

5. Well last time I made them in my parents house my mom said the house reeked of weed. But I had had dank and schwag and a dirty pipe laying around earlier so maybe the smell was from that.

6. I was thinkin of tryin some fire crackers in the oven tonight, hopefully with a foil wrapping it won't smell.

7. Depending on how long you have i've seen a version of not-cooked firecrackers where you just let them sit for 1 day or up to a week. I can't say how well it works though, i still haven't tried it.

8. Sorry this did not get to you before you outing to Fiesta Texas but...peanut butter is the way to go. The recipe cooks in a foil covered pan and there is absolutely no smell in the whole house. Here is my recipe :wave:

9. Oh I already had firecrackers for me and a friend haha, I had an amazing time. This was for another guy.

10. Grind up a gram and let it sit in 3 tablespoons of olive oil on low heat. Do this for twenty minutes or so. Throw some basil in it and soak it up with some bread. yummy! Doesnt smell too bad at all. Its very slight and passed quickly

11. I live in my parents house where weed is definitely not welcomed, so I had to figure out how to make no smell edibuls.
    *i used a Ghirardelli brownie mix that required 1/3 cup butter (it said oil but I used butter) and 1/4 cup water
    1. Bring butter and water to a boil on a stove in your kitchen. Once a boil is reached, pour the mixture into a thermos, and put in ground up bud, or just drop in some shatter like I did. Close the lid and shake it up every few minutes until it's been in the thermos for 30 minutes.
    2. Pour out the contents of the thermos into a strainer or cheese cloth if you used bud and let it collect in a bowl.
    3. Mix the brownie mix and pour in the butter water mix (once it stops steaming/ isn't hot) and pour into a tinfoil lined pan (butter the tinfoil so it doesn't stick)
    4. For this step there are 2 paths that you can take. If you bake them inside your house in your oven then it will smell (not reek but smell), or you can take a toaster oven when controllable temperatures and put it outside and bake your brownies.
    5. Package the finished brownies and rinse out the mixing bowl and stuff. If you leave the oven/ toaster open for a few minutes there will not be any smell left in it.

The way I did it there was absolutely no detectable smell and the brownies were great.