Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

i cut off my long hair.

• Please log in to reply

mietoe

mietoe

Comfortably Numb

• Old School
  • 2,742 posts
with my birthday less than a week away (on sat) and my hair down below my shoulders i decided it was time to take a step and chop it off. now its high and tight, like im going in the army. i miss it, its sad. but it was time.

plus now i can call my friends "a bunch of long haired hippies" :D

anyone else have a similar story of pain and sorrow to help me out of my depression? im just kidding, im not all that sad, i feel accomlished atleast.

notelliot

notelliot

the village elite

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
I did the same thing about a year ago. hair was down to my shoulders and now it's about 2 inches long. and I'm still sad - I miss it.
just recently I shaved my beard which was far worse for some reason. it was really cold afterward for one. and it took me a year to establish it. fuck, I need to smoke a j.

dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater

Pot Ninja

• Old School
  • 6,211 posts
I am hitting my bowl for you right this second. :smoking: Best tribute I can give to the departed hair.

gogo

gogo

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,724 posts

with my birthday less than a week away (on sat) and my hair down below my shoulders i decided it was time to take a step and chop it off. now its high and tight, like im going in the army. i miss it, its sad. but it was time.

plus now i can call my friends "a bunch of long haired hippies" :D

anyone else have a similar story of pain and sorrow to help me out of my depression? im just kidding, im not all that sad, i feel accomlished atleast.

LOL
u bald!....: ))

debauch

debauch

Stay High Guy

• Old School
  • 2,624 posts
my hair is getting longer and my rents will probably make me cut it when i come home for the summer. it will suck, like when i had to last year. maybe i can try to get out of it...

Cornflake

Cornflake

Grass is Greener

• Old School
  • 1,221 posts
I had long hair. Then I let a drunk friend cut it and one side was long while the other was short. Now it's short. I actually prefer it, I pick up far more girls with short hair.

D Cash 420

D Cash 420

Weed Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts
lol....my hair was as long as it has been for like 3 years and i just shaved it this past weekend......gotta do it for the summer

PorkSoda

PorkSoda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
haha

know what u mean.. i got my hair cut down to 1/4 inch from just above my shoulders..

felt really wierd today..

geologyrox

geologyrox

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,090 posts
you know, it's funny, every time i see a poster in florida i wonder if i know them =P

mietoe

mietoe

Comfortably Numb

• Old School
  • 2,742 posts
thanks for hitting a bowl in my golden locks honor.

TheDayTripper

TheDayTripper

Awesome.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 727 posts
Yeah, I've cut my long hair a few times before and I'm always really pissed after. I love my long hair.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users