• May 02 2005 09:35 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Comfortably Numb

• mietoe
  • Old School
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:35 PM

with my birthday less than a week away (on sat) and my hair down below my shoulders i decided it was time to take a step and chop it off. now its high and tight, like im going in the army. i miss it, its sad. but it was time.

plus now i can call my friends "a bunch of long haired hippies" :D

anyone else have a similar story of pain and sorrow to help me out of my depression? im just kidding, im not all that sad, i feel accomlished atleast.
Replies (10)

• the village elite

• notelliot
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:58 PM

I did the same thing about a year ago. hair was down to my shoulders and now it's about 2 inches long. and I'm still sad - I miss it.
just recently I shaved my beard which was far worse for some reason. it was really cold afterward for one. and it took me a year to establish it. fuck, I need to smoke a j.

• Pot Ninja

• dirtybongwater
  • Old School
  • 6,211 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

I am hitting my bowl for you right this second. :smoking: Best tribute I can give to the departed hair.

• Banned

• gogo
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:20 PM

with my birthday less than a week away (on sat) and my hair down below my shoulders i decided it was time to take a step and chop it off. now its high and tight, like im going in the army. i miss it, its sad. but it was time.

plus now i can call my friends "a bunch of long haired hippies" :D

anyone else have a similar story of pain and sorrow to help me out of my depression? im just kidding, im not all that sad, i feel accomlished atleast.

LOL
u bald!....: ))

• Stay High Guy

• debauch
  • Old School
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:39 PM

my hair is getting longer and my rents will probably make me cut it when i come home for the summer. it will suck, like when i had to last year. maybe i can try to get out of it...

• Grass is Greener

• Cornflake
  • Old School
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:41 PM

I had long hair. Then I let a drunk friend cut it and one side was long while the other was short. Now it's short. I actually prefer it, I pick up far more girls with short hair.

• Weed Head

• D Cash 420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:58 PM

lol....my hair was as long as it has been for like 3 years and i just shaved it this past weekend......gotta do it for the summer

• PorkSoda
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:19 AM

haha

know what u mean.. i got my hair cut down to 1/4 inch from just above my shoulders..

felt really wierd today..

• Old School Stoner

• geologyrox
  • Old School
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 02:18 AM

you know, it's funny, every time i see a poster in florida i wonder if i know them =P

• Comfortably Numb

• mietoe
  • Old School
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 02:41 AM

thanks for hitting a bowl in my golden locks honor.

• Awesome.

• TheDayTripper
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 727 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:22 AM

Yeah, I've cut my long hair a few times before and I'm always really pissed after. I love my long hair.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved