Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Hash firecrackers?

• Please log in to reply

Willie The Pimp

Willie The Pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts
I have a substantial amount of hash that I keep for 'backup' purposes when I run dry of green. Although I've never really enjoyed smoking it and I think its just going to waste the way its going now.

So i'm thinking of making some firecrackers. Has anyone had any experience with making firecrackers with hash? Does it work in the same way?

Similar Topics: Hash firecrackers?     x

Willie The Pimp

Willie The Pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts
Bumpedy bump

Horrorshow

Horrorshow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Yes, you can use hash for firecrackers. I've only used hash for edibles once, for brownies... worked out fine.

Hash is still THC, and the whole point of firecrackers is that the THC absorbs into the fat in peanut butter, so theoretically it will work every bit as well.

On a side note, I know it's simple stuff, but remember that hash is a different story than weed. Pay very close attention to how much you use per firecracker, A firecracker with .5g of weed is pleasant. A firecracker with .5g of hash might be over-the-top.

Edited by Horrorshow, 28 May 2010 - 03:20 AM.
Accidentaly deleted middle paragraph

Willie The Pimp

Willie The Pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts
Thanks man, its just in my area the hash is no where near as potent as the weed. I'll definitely be giving it a go mind. Thanks again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users