Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

where to get weed in Miami?

• Please log in to reply

slezpass

slezpass

The Purplehaze Princess

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
my friends and i are flying to Miami in august and we want to make sure we have our trees with us....i don't drink alcohol at all, and i don't want to risk flying with any on me (i smoke a LOT and i need it for pain management too but i don't have a medical card yet)....who or where would be the best place to find some decent weed in Miami? i was thinking about possibly asking the hotel staff (bell hops/maids/etc.)...we don't know anyone there so we don't want to approach total strangers...we know not to give out our money until we see it, etc...what is the best way to find some trees at the beach?? THANKS!!!! :o

Foxie

Foxie

Pretty Lights

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,591 posts
Ask around?

Funk-D

Funk-D

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,778 posts
You can find weed anywhere in Miami, and for the most part you won't get played.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users