Anyone ever fuck with a Ouija Board?

Discussion in 'General' started by ishotthesheriff, May 25, 2010.

1. Milton-Bradley is the bridge between the world of the living and the dead.

2. #82 JesusGreen, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Blindfold all the participants and suddenly it doesn't work. The only possible way to defend Ouija boards then is to say that "Spirits possess you", which, to put it scientifically, is a load of bollocks.

Seriously, there are lots of fascinating, weird, mysterious, magical things that happen in this world. Ouija boards however are not one of them, it's a cheap party trick. If you want to see the real magic, look around you, we're in an amazing place, full of amazing things beyond our imagination, and yet this isn't enough for some people, some people diminish their lives by wasting time tricking themselves about things.

If you don't believe me, get 5 people, blindfold them all, get a video camera facing the Ouija board, repeat experiment. Either it won't move or it'll be utter gibberish.

Just to add, the problem is that people do not realise they are moving it. We are very good at tricking ourselves, I'll give you an example:

[​IMG]

This is the face of Jesus. Wait no, it's a burnt fishstick.

3. I did not have sexual relations with that Ouija Board.

[​IMG]

4. I think the biggest reason I laughed was because I knew what it was going to be like before I watched it. I heard that it was going to be like the Blair Witch Project, so I was looking for the ridiculous in it. If I had not known what it was going to be like, I would have freaked.

And there were some creepy parts in it (omg, the footsteps :().

Try watching it again, and look for the absurd in it. Now that you know it's fake, watch it with that in mind. You might have a different experience. :cool:

5. Yea you're propably right:smoking: Another thing about that movie .. my girls cousin watched it and after waching it he would wake up at precisely at around 3:00 am (Or was it 2 am.. anyway at the same time that the ghost would apear in the movie ) And freak out.. But that's just what she told me.. It could be a load of shit for all i know:confused:

And anyway i don't believe in this sort of stuff. Just my opinion. But i would love to mess around with a board a little .. see if something happens. Just out of plain curiosity.

6. this is just asking for trouble....do a little research & u wont b so eager....

7. I am a believer in the ouija. Me and my girlfriend used it in the room her dad died in and we contacted him and he answered only questions that her dad would know.. it was crazy.

Me and my best friend talked to a girl who told my best friend he was hot and wanted him to take off his shirt, a evil spirit who kept lying and playing games with us all the time.

One time, we put on trance music in my room and were using the ouija board

and the planchette spelt out

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes (really really fast)

and then spelt out I love you guys over and over

and the planchette was moving all over the board sooooo fast and then we asked if he was rolling and he said yes

to all you ecstasy users might find that funny haha

crazy shit.. I believe in it 100%

8. All these people hating on it, just try it go ahead. I had a girl friend who used a Ouija board and all im gonna say is that you really shouldn't fuck with this kind of stuff. Listen to some of these people and heed their warnings it's all on you if you experience some shit you don't want.

The AfroPuff does not FUCKS WITH OUIJA BOARDS

9. #89 NGC224, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010

There you go with the old straw man routine. You haven't actually said anything convincing. I provided at least a little evidence, all you've done is be a patronizing cockhole. It's your job to provide evidence, not my job to provide evidence refuting your stupid ouija board crap.

I have researched it. I've looked into every one of these stupid new age stories about spirituality and all that, and so has the scientific community. You know what they've found? Nothing. Ouija boards are bs, and you're an uneducated, pseudoscientific idiot if you actually think they work.

Please Read The Rules...Name Calling is Not Allowed....Please Refrain From Doing so in the Future.

10. You're such a stereotypical new age guy trying to peddle BS. "THERE'S ALL KINDS OF STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW OUT THERE AND THEREFORE THIS PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC CRAP THAT HAS NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS IS TRUE" or the old "NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE PROVEN BY SCIENCE".

Maybe read up on logical fallacies. Every post I've seen you write in this thread contains at least 1 or 2. Particularly the old "non sequitur" and "the straw man".

11. If one cannot understand wholeheartedly that there are forces the human mind simply cannot and should not comprehend, then they'll be spelling heLL on an alarm clock to forewarn some youngsters playing on a ouja board one day. That's my take :bongin:

12. I feel bad for you, well, just a little. Not everything (paranormal/spiritual) is a lie just because science can't make sense of it, and to convince yourself otherwise is so small-minded of you.

suck on this:

[​IMG]

13. In my humble opinion, ouija boards are bull sh*t. Just utter bull like many religions using fear as a powerful tool to scare gullible people into a religion to be spared from an eternity of fiery, unimaginable pain and suffering. IF YOU DON'T REPENT BURN FOREVER. Laughable!

14. gotta take proper steps when doing it..ive never done it but im sure theres more to it than just whipping it out and waiting for it to move.......just saying? :confused:

15. [​IMG]

:eek:

Haha - the icon and the image... Look at them both, hehe.

16. Hey guys ouija boards are for real. i once knew a guy who died from using one

17. WTF? Did it like fall from a high place and somehow paper-cut (or cardboard cut) his throat or something, therefore bleeding to death?

Are you serious?

18. Na im just really baked and sometimes i get ideas in my head lol. THEY HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE!!!

19. Same shit happens to me.

I'll walk out of my room and go up to my mom and say shit like, "You have smelly face disorder" or some shit. It's a thing now - But it's always "You have a smelly/dirty _________"

The funnier sounding word, the better. I never say shit like "pussy" or "ass" (ugggh, jeez). But she loves it. It makes her crack up.

Me, on the other hand - I think I'm just fucking losing it!

But it's still fucking funny for some reason. I come up with some good ones!

I'm gonna tell her that she has a smelly parka tomorrow.

Man, I need to smoke!!!!

20. Okay, So the way i look at this is that if you haven't tried it before, then you can't say shit...How are you going to know something if you've never seen/tried it...this doesn't just apply to this, because i'm sure alot of you people get mad when people say "weed is bad" or etc. because we all know that weed isn't as bad is it's set out to be. You shouldn't be allowed to say anything without any prior experience...especially if you're just going to talk shit about it. Don't knock it till you try it.
    just my 2 cents