Billygoat's picture thread aka...... pics of my work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billygoat, May 24, 2010.

1. how much are these

2. how is the grasscity iphone app? can ya upload pics with it? ive got some pics to post for you guys :)

3. yes you can and its very simple!
    i have an android so im not 100% sure on the process but i think its fairly similar
    click 'attachments' when youre replying, go attach them and wait till they're 100% attached and then go back and send your message

4. [quote name='"BigLRIP"']I respect the work that goes into electroform, but I think it always looks awful. I don't know how people like it.[/quote]

I am the same not my thing

[quote name='"billygoat"']corked jars...who still rocks a corked jar?

[/quote]

I has two!!! I want more lol

[quote name='"flammzrant"']

you could come to florida dude. theres hardly any work like yours in the local shops here[/quote]

This!!!

Just went through 20 pages and I love your work esp the king bub's might have to hit you up. How's the hand?

5. Welcome back Billygoat :smoke:
    Stoked to see the sickness you drop on us

6. drop some glassssss!!

7. O man the app is pretty cool so far :). And here's some pics for you guys... First up a mineral encrusted tooob... and I've been having fun with pendents this was part of my first batch..thanx for looking folks

Attached Files:

8. [quote name='"billygoat"']O man the app is pretty cool so far :). And here's some pics for you guys... First up a mineral encrusted tooob... and I've been having fun with pendents this was part of my first batch..thanx for looking folks[/quote]

The app is awesome!!!

But mine dosnt like to work all the time -_-

9. #289 yeahpeen, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    [quote name='"billygoat"']heres a set i made recently king bub is 18 inches tall and the can is 50x7. set includes king bub, mini recessed joint bub,tini,push,gong jar,curve,dome,adapter for dome, and dish, this is the first set ive ever done like this.it was fun to bring it all together. tell me what you thnik...

[/quote]

Sick fucking work, im really diggin your style and millis. Keep it up dude.

10. #290 InstaBlaze, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    ^^ are you forreal bro? Delete that shit before you get this fucking thread deleted

11. #291 yeahpeen, Mar 17, 2012

12. Do you know how many glassblowers' threads that have been deleted because people kept trying to buy things from them on this site? Don't make this another one, edit your posts and I'll edit mine

13. #293 yeahpeen, Mar 17, 2012

14. this thread had been inactive for a while until recently
    banhammer has been getting dropped recently, wasnt when bgoat was active
    gc shop is very defensive

15. #295 yeahpeen, Mar 17, 2012

16. no dude. not overzealous.

three glassblowers threads have been shut down in the last month.

17. #297 yeahpeen, Mar 17, 2012
    Deleted. Reasoning: finally off Dick.

18. you edit'd right when you posted this so you lose.

19. your work is fucking disgusting! what hs do you supply?

20. False. I edited it before that and changesnit asking him to message me. Then you continued, so I then deleted all of it.