Billygoat's picture thread aka...... pics of my work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billygoat, May 24, 2010.

1. How's the hand doing man?? Excited to see you get back on the torch :D

2. its coming along slowly but surely... might be back on the torch by oct ... but here is something to check out now tho....[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Great work. bump! :)

4. i posted one pic of this earlier.. heres the rest for you guys...opals moldavite quartz tourmaline kyanite all encrusted in copper.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. balllllllerrr!!

6. also dig the *black* electroformed dome. nice touch.

7. Man thats amazing. I woulda never thought to plate glass with metal in such a fashion. wow

8. more for ya to check out... the last part so far in the chopped and dropped series made just before my injury..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. damn that thing is tiny. nice work

10. wow ^ ..... love the rocks u put on ur shitz really unique

11. really though! its so sick how small it is and to get that amount of detail....wow.

12. #275 VT_killah, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    Bro... I LOVE that last rig.. is it available? Fuck a toro macro that thing is the shit! Can't wait for you to get back on the torch man :smoke:

13. Wow amazing work brother

14. i forgot to list the ingredients of that last piece... its got 2 moldavites (one on the dome and a lil one on the can) an opal, that silver rock is a chunk of silicon and its got a honeycomb milli and a sig milli

15. Billygoat! I miss you and your work. I need some electroforming in my life.

16. I second this. I have to have some of his electroforming. It is so amazing. esp with the rocks.

17. i want some of your work