Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Buying in Rome- Questions

• Please log in to reply

kryptiq

kryptiq

Sir Piffington

• Registered Upgraded
  • 590 posts
I will in be in Rome for all of July and was wondering if anyone knows just how safe it is to buy bud there, and if it's hard to find quality stuff. I have been searching around but most of what I've found is from 1999-2003 and I would like a more recent opinion from someone.

Also wouls it be safe to throw a roller and papers in my backpack(carry on) or my check in? Just purchased the one below and it'd be nice to avoid hand rolling since I haven't done that in a long long time.

Thank you for your time! :smoke:

Kingsize Futurola Rolling Machine - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Damnskippi

Damnskippi

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I dont know about the other shit but I cant tell u right now as long as u dont have bud with you ur fine with the papers/roller why wouldnt it be? u roll ur own ciggs dont u ? ;)

kryptiq

kryptiq

Sir Piffington

• Registered Upgraded
  • 590 posts

I dont know about the other shit but I cant tell u right now as long as u dont have bud with you ur fine with the papers/roller why wouldnt it be? u roll ur own ciggs dont u ? ;)

Sure as hell do :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply, as for the purchasing part I've read that in parts of Rome they dont care, yet I've heard from people I don't know too well that there are a lot of undercover operations.

The Audion

The Audion

second order harmonics

• Bronze Member
  • 7,750 posts

dudeimoncoke

dudeimoncoke

Look, that guy is smoking

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,385 posts
WeBeHigh.com Rome Marijuana prices and where to buy weed in Italy

slezpass

slezpass

The Purplehaze Princess

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
i was in Florence and Bologna, and people are way chill in Italy regarding weed....i actually got some really good hash from the girl i was staying with....i wouldn't put anything on you (pipe or papers) cause that will give them a reason to search all your stuff.....you will find pipes there for cheap and some really amazing ones too....don't take anything with you....get it all while there....the cities are soooo amazing blazed!!! good luck!! :smoke:

kryptiq

kryptiq

Sir Piffington

• Registered Upgraded
  • 590 posts

i was in Florence and Bologna, and people are way chill in Italy regarding weed....i actually got some really good hash from the girl i was staying with....i wouldn't put anything on you (pipe or papers) cause that will give them a reason to search all your stuff.....you will find pipes there for cheap and some really amazing ones too....don't take anything with you....get it all while there....the cities are soooo amazing blazed!!! good luck!! :smoke:

Thanks for the advice, I do smoke cigs occasionally and spoke to a friend of mine about this so I will be rolling some cigs and bringing my own with me if possible that will alleviate suspicion regarding the papers/roller just so I have something to use upon arrival in addition to seeking out a small glass piece during my stay.

As for buying there thank you, will definitely pick some quality stuff up before hitting the Amalfi Coast. Also might be fun to watch Gladiator high and then visit the Colosseum :smoking:

theENFORCER

theENFORCER

YOU talking to ME?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
I'm in the exact same situation, just got into Rome a few hours ago and I'm looking for some bud but we obviously don't know anyone here. Will pickup a pipe and papers tomorrow but any suggestions? Where you heading for yours? I'm Actually a few blocks from the termini and could any advice, like you said there is NOTHING recent out there about bud in Rome.

Edited by theENFORCER, 11 June 2010 - 12:28 AM.

theENFORCER

theENFORCER

YOU talking to ME?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
Any legitimate advice or help is appreciated :smoke::hello:

theENFORCER

theENFORCER

YOU talking to ME?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
Somebody throw a blade a line

kryptiq

kryptiq

Sir Piffington

• Registered Upgraded
  • 590 posts
I was told to walk around Campo dei Fiori "or try places with punk or rap shows like the Villaggio Globale, or the Forte Prenestino". I wouldn't ask in the Termini station, heard people there are shady as can be and sell hardcore drugs.

if you have any luck lemme know =P

theENFORCER

theENFORCER

YOU talking to ME?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
Yeah thanks man I've read mostly sketchy info mostly like that too, nothing really recent or reliable. Oh well we'll see how it goes today

AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hey Im in Rome now, I've been here since last january, but left to go back home to the states for the summer. I couldn't find bud here for the longest, but I've found some bud now that i've returned in september. its pretty good bud, since everyone here smokes hash, i havent tried that yet. if anybody is still looking just PM me, i know how hard it can b to score here.

TopClassToka

TopClassToka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
Rome is really big on it's hash dude, but either way its a beautiful city blazed or not, hope you have fun

frankdank420

frankdank420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ahhh, but everything is much better blazed.

look next time you´re in Rome or anywhere else visiting, you can just have you own stuff safely sent. no exposing yourself, walking around asking people where it is. Italy is a beautiful country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Amexq4oQJQ]YouTube - Welcome To Frank Dank 420[/ame]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users