How do OR don't you fit the average "stoner/pothead stereotype"?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jakkyvengeane, May 24, 2010.

1. #21 tommydaboy, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    well, i love jam band music, i have long hair, i wear a bandana ninja style, im fat but i play sports (frisbee summer league), i wear band tshirts, hemp stuff, i like hiking and exploring the mountains of chattanooga(sooo great)i own a ripstick and spend alot of my money on drugs and vinyl. most of my role models are or were drug users. i read hunter s thompson, i write poetry, im a sketch book artist, i enjoy trippy things(glow sticks and laser lights shows etc) but

i watch the news and listen to npr and im very interested in currennt events, i have goal in life(become a journalist) ive been told by professors and teachers that i write very creative and interesting articles and that im a talanted writer. i love guns and im a pro gun rights activist and im registered as independent but i tend to lead towards the conservative and i DIDNT VOTE FOR OBAMA. foriegn people tend to like me as well as non smokers. i do care about what other people think of me.

2. I don't fit any stereotypes.

3. NOT SO STONER
    I am always reading a book
    Most of my friends dont smoke(anywhere near as much as me anyways:smoke:)
    lol thats all i got in that category
    STONER
    I love frisbees
    Im always listening to rediculous music
    I love hacky sacks
    I have shaggy, long hair
    I ALWAYS were flip flops
    I were baggy clothes
    I own a grateful dead album
    I rarely wake up before 12
    Any and all money i have is spent on either mj, mj consumption devices or super snacks
    I have a habit of acting like i have severe schizophrenia on buses/ trains just so i dont have to hide that im stoned :eek:

4. haha classic

5. #25 pb_panda, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    honestly i don't really look like a stoner, i don't dress like one (alltho im a girl so...) i do have one bob marley shirt tho

but i think if you KNEW i was a stoner, some of my mannerisims would make sense

but otherwise, i work, i have my own apartment, i pay my own bills, i guess that would be non stonerish too some.

altho if you step foot into me and my boyfriends appartment....thats another story, its decorated kinda weird, lots of trippy stuff.

oh yeah and i own a vaporizer so....i guess thats SUPER stoner, cause whose gonna drop that money if they don't smoke all the time.....vapes ftw btw

6. I look pretty normal aside from my 5/8 inch turquoise zebra gauges.

Pee-o-wee-o-eeee!!!
    [​IMG]

7. I don't think I look like one or act like one. The one thing that gets me though is that I have an Island accent. I can try and not talk like I'm from the Islands, but it still slips out and I feel like a straight up punk not being myself. It's funny when I try to talk story to people here and they automatically think I'm just a burned out Island boy. The reality is that I have a great job that lets me have time to do what I want when I want. If that be smoking a joint, going surfing or just kicking back in the backyard, so be it. Chee, I wish I didn't live in an area where everyone is over 65....

8. i dont even care if i fall into any stereotypes, it would be lamer to go out of my way to avoid them.

9. Im lazy i dont like to get up early what so ever. Im high for the larger part of my day and that about it.:smoke:(P.S. long boarding is awsome nothing funner when baked long boarding)

10. wont lie i fit alot sterotypes

11. 1. recently my hairs been really long
    2. earring
    3. dress pretty stoner like
    4. play guitar or listen to music all the time
    5. led zeppelin is my favorite band
    6. my car always smells like weed
    7. i say "man" all the time
    8. im extremely laid back, almost too much so
    9. im very messy and unorganized
    10. lazy as fuck

12. Used to be called a hippie quite often. :confused_2: I guess that's close enough to a stoner?

13. It seems like every time I reveal to someone that I smoke, they tell me they never suspected it, so I can only assume my appearance isn't particularly stoner-like. I have pretty short hair, wear fairly average clothes (jeans and a t-shirt or button-down or whatever), and have just made a habit of using eye drops because otherwise my eyes get super red.

The ways I do fit the stereotype are things like the fact that I cap off almost every day (except weekends when I go out) with a nice bong session; smoke usually twice daily, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on my obligations; am very much pro-legalization and if it comes up in conversation, make my stance known; play Ultimate Frisbee and electric guitar; have adopted a pretty laid-back demeanor; almost always have a joint or my stash on me if I'm hanging out with friends, and of course, have a love for trippy things (e.g. blacklight posters, visualizers, etc.). :p

The way I distance myself from the stereotype are things like keeping on top of a physics major in spite of the amount of weed I smoke regularly; saving smoking only until I have nothing else to do (I am fairly incapable of doing any kind of schoolwork or heavy-duty physical work after I smoke); parents are totally tolerant but simply do not partake; the short hair, I guess; pretty organized and clean, in fact I hate smoking in a messy room and often times I'll clean it before I smoke; and generally that most of my friends associate me with other things rather than weed, which I think I appreciate most of all.

14. - i have dreads
    - i'm pretty lazy
    - i have a beard
    - i listen to hendrix, rolling stones, pink floyd
    - i guess u can tell that i'm a stoner from the way i behave idk :confused_2:
    - i dress kind of like a stoner
    - i spend most of my money on videogames and weed

thats all i can think of right now:smoke:

15. i dress like a prick. you wouldnt think i was a stoner by looking at me.

16. did you go out of your way to make this look extra well written, or do you always type like that? quite a lot of semi colons in there.

17. DO:
    Longish hair and a beard
    Play a lot of disc golf
    Go to Phish concerts
    I order two triple baconators when I go to Wendy's

DON'T:
    Some conservative viewpoints
    Listen to a lot of thrash metal
    I love guns

18. i 100% associate thrash metal with weed.

19. Word. I do know some tokers that enjoy metal, but it's fairly rare in my extended network of acquantences.

20. Metal is fucking rad dude i smoke and listen to everything from lost horzion to wintersun theres definetly more metal potheads then you think all my friends smoke and love metal.