The official blunt picture thread

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Method07, May 23, 2010.

1. Am I the only one that just smokes Dutch cigarillos? I find it to be way easier to roll as it's less hassle and you get the same product when it comes to how long it burns compared to the normal sized cigars. I'll toss in a Backwood or a game here an there but Dutch is where it's at!

2. I'm getting a pack of those next, what flavor do you get?
    Backwood for breakfast!

Attached Files:

3. Honey berry

• Like Like x 1
  4. My last Honey Berry, I have achieved rolling jesus status

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Video with a time watch now! Or GTFO

Lol jk

I like the foil pac dutch cigarrilos and game foil pacs. They are awesome. 3in1, resealable, perfect size, and guaranteed fresh.

The individual cigarillos are fine but those are a bit smaller. The biggest problem with them is they go stale fast and I've had a lot of bad experiences with them being too dry and impossible to unravel.
    East coast

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hahaha I will when I pick up another pack! Shiiiiiit lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rules.

Clock starts when you take wood out of packaging.

Weed can be broke up pre-clock.

Git it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol what is the east coast way to roll a blunt? I'm from cali lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Fair enough. How fast can you roll em?

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. half of the grape I rolled for me and my girl to wake up too"only my 3rd time rolling a blunt"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. They are all good, I find the green leaf ones to be a little harder to roll. They recently released some new flavors that come in a foil pouch 2 for .99¢ I like those because the flavors are quite exotic for a blunt. My personal favorite are the Java Dutch Masters cigarillos

When I roll a Backwood, I need at least a g right? It only works when I use at least a gram and I'm just wondering if it's that or because I suck lol

The new Dutch masters flavors
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408276159.424620.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah those java blunts are so good, just smoked one and it took an hour to go down. 😎😎😎

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408563486.316143.jpg
    White grape white owl n a doob

14. I roll it little by little actually starting from the mouthpeice is where i tuck under and lick it, then do that 6-7 more times along the rest and the blunt will be finished. Ive seen people try to roll the whole thing in one flip but i like my method better

15. Honey Berry Backwood for breakfast

Attached Files:

16. I got sweet backwood but when I smoke till halfway for some reason it won't stay stick. Do I need to use a lighter to dry it up after rolling? Sometime I roll but forget I don't have a lighter lol so all I got is herb iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I used to have this problem, if you don't cut at least one edge to make it a somewhat rectangular shape, you can cut both but I only do one, try that but you also wanna get the entire leaf good and moist before you put the tree in and roll it, it makes it stick a lot better and makers it easier to roll as well, that's what works for me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ok thanks and I will do that now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum