The official blunt picture thread

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Method07, May 23, 2010.

1. "You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give" OMG i just peed on myself a little. Hope this works so I can take a pic of the little jay I just rolled for the drive to work, I cheated though and used 1 1/2 wide I'm not good at rolling yet. Oh yea I have to reinstall the driver for my old ass web cam lol. Man I love getting just baked camping or fishing. Sorry this is taking a massive amount of time. Hope I don't have to restart the compooper. Spoke too soon brb.

2. bout a gram of ny's finest (shake), accompanied by the one and only vanilla dutch of course,

and the finished product. just a dolo for myself :)

Attached Files:

3. bumppppppppp

4. double wide white grape game

[​IMG]

5. #26 Your Mother, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    A cone I rolled for a Blunt-a-thon

Attached Files:

6. 1st and only blunt i've ever rolled :D anytime i ever smoke blunts, my good friend is with us who absolutely loves to roll them, so we always let him. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Here's the double honey blunt I smoked on Friday. A little less then an eighth went into it. YUMMY!

[​IMG]

8. haha sum of yur guys blunts look horrendous:eek: lollz

9. :p

messagesgs

10. [​IMG]

More to come...

11. What the fuck is a honey blunt?

12. [​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

13. A honey blunt is a blunt that is coatet with honey during the rolling process and after. then heated (or wait) for it to dry.. And the blunt will burn slow and taste like honey.

They also have honey dutches. Honey sport dutchs are fucking amazing.

14. Think i've posted this on another thread already, but...
    [​IMG]
    Awww yeahhh:smoke:

15. Look at sig :wave:

16. ^ 14 year old smoking a cigar?

How does that relate to a blunt picture thread... :confused:

:p

17. Lol my sister goes to school in parkland. got her windshield got shot out twice last year