Life and Death, the supposed "unknowable"

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 19, 2010.

1. You know what happens after death? You cease to exist. Lights out. Game over. No magical reincarnation, 7th heaven or any other bullshit. So enjoy it while it lasts.

2. I read it all. Good post but it's all speculation.

3. I was out of town for 3 days and theres a good bit of questions, but I am fairly drained from the 4 hour drive home. I won't bother trying to prove anything to the naysayers, as it is your belief's proper to your current state of development.

I will make sure that I try to answer everyone's questions after some much needed rest, and if I miss your question don't hesitate to bring it back to my attention and I will gladly explain.

I will for right now answer one question that stands out a bit about remaining in the astral for a period of up to 1000 years that I forget to elaborate on in my OP.

The average time, in earth years, from physical birth, to physical birth, is 144 years after 8 incarnations. That means that say one incarnation you live to be 80, then 64 years in the astral, then you live to 50 in the next incarnation and spend 94 years in the astral, then you only live to 5 and may only spend 5-10 years in the astral, after 8 incarnations it would average out at around 144 years over the span of about 1152 earth years.

The modern Christian teaching that we live one life and are then condemned to either Hell or Heaven is, quite honestly, not what Jesus taught. If you look in the bible yourself you will not see Jesus being quoted as saying anything like this.

You will however, see Jesus asking his disciples who the people think he is. Elias, John the Baptist, or some other prophet, ALL prophets who DIED before the time of Jesus. You will also see the rather popular bible verse that's been misinterpreted by "born again" Christians.

John 3:3 3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

You'll also see a verse where a disciple asks Jesus why a man was born blind, whether he had sinned or his father had sinned. You can notice in the bible Jesus is always quick to correct anyone who speaks fallacies or asks foolish questions. He does not do this in this instance however. He says

"Neither has this man sinned nor his parents, but that the works of God should be made manifest in him"

Another thing I failed to mention that along with a Spiritual purging, the Karma follows you into the new incarnation, as only the flesh is mortal and can suffer, and it is in life that your ego/personality/soul is molded and perfected, and it is necessary that you feel the effects of your Karma in the new life for the Soul to truly be molded and "learn the lesson".

The thing you have to realize, is that belief in reincarnation was a common thing in the time of Jesus. There was no real need to elaborate on common knowledge of the time.

In the Old Testament in the Book of Job 33:28th verse we see a verse saying that a repentant (i explained true repentance already) sinner "will deliver his Soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light". Then in the next verse "Lo, all these things worketh God often-times with man.". In the 30th verse there is a further explanation to what is meant in the 29th verse "To bring back his Soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living."

"Pit" in the time of the Old Testament was a common expression to refer to the ancient burial places, not Hell. You can see the use of the word "pit" indicating a grave in Ezekiel 32:23, Isaiah 38:18, Isaiah 14:15, and even in the same chapter in the book of Job in the 18th verse.

Perhaps now you can see how far Christianity has come from it's true Mystic teachings. Christianity was an attempt at making the Mystery teachings into a religion, and it failed horribly because people as a whole, to this day 2000 years later, are still not spiritually developed enough to accept the Wisdom of the Mystics.

I went a bit further than planned, but I felt inspired to do so in order that some Christians who have been taught false things by the post-Christ theologians may see the light that was taught by their Messiah in it's true form. As I've stated many times, the Bible is misinterpreted a LOT, and I am not a Christian but you will see the same things taught in all religions if you know the history and how to read the parables, this being quite a cause for atheism in the thought of "theres so many religions they must all be man-made."

I will answer the previous questions in the morning, goodnight my Brothers and Sisters.

4. crazy shit.

so how do you develop this spiritual sight?

and how do you know all this shit?

5. #45 Didymus, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    You must be Hermes Trismegistus, or Grasscity's equivalent. ;)

6. All this shit....Is already in each of us we all have the truth hidden inside of us.....Most just never see it waiting there to be found.

7. im not sure i buy into any of this. personally i believe that my "personality and being" is all that my mind has learned since the time of my birth until right now. thus when i die, i cease to exist. this includes my body and my mind.

our mind is so complex that we tend to create things like reincarnation and what not to put ourselves at ease. im starting to see an overwhelming trend that humans think they are special and thus, will never "technically" die. by this i mean our spirit or what have you.

i am not special, i am no different from the ants or the birds or the soil. i am what i want to be because my mind allows me to be this.

when i die i will know what happens but, until then this is my one and only life and i will live it like such.

8. and I will tell you everything unspeakable

9. You sir have blown my mind...

10. And what happens after lets say i would become and adept? What does my soul have to do in the ol afterlife lol

11. Wow, lots of questions so let us get to work shall we?

The Abrahamic God is the All. However, the Egyptian Gods (not all of them) but Isis and Ptah in particular are indeed ET's who gave humanity a bit of a boost in evolution, Hermes speaks about this in "The Virgin of the World". Some of the Egyptian Gods were not "Gods" at all, but rather attributes of Man and God. Also there are high spirits who indeed have animal heads on human bodies when they are seen in the astral, and these beings are indeed Gods in terms of their level of development compared to humans.

Yes I have experienced it through astral traveling, but it is not necessary. I'll give you a bit of an allegory to explain this quote here...

The Spirit is not separate in man, but in fact One. We all have the exact same Spirit in potential residing inside of us. We could look at this almost as a continuing circuit of electricity with light bulbs of differing shapes, sizes and the amount of light they give off. The same electricity fuels all of these bulbs with light, and without electricity you don't have a light, you merely have a dead clump of the elements put together a certain way. When one lightbulb is removed, it is no longer "living" with light, the same way that without the Spirit/Soul our bodies are nothing but matter that decays upon the Spirit and Soul leaving the body. The way to learning the Cosmic Mysteries is being able to dissociate from the physical body and get in touch with the Spirit, it is the same in all of us, and this Spirit is literally the substance/wisdom/power of God Himself, it contains all knowledge, pure and 100% truthful knowledge, for if a statement is only 99% true, it is still a lie.

Haha, unfortunately you will not be able to do that. You see, the spirits living in the other planetary spheres are just souls, not Spirits in the true meaning of Spirit. They do not possess the immortality of our Spirit, as they are only Souls made up of various elements that dissipate upon death.

No, the Law of Karma IS a direct result of Cause and Effect. However, it is not the chemicals in the brain that punish us. I need to mention that the "playback" of your life upon death is not what causes the purgatory purging of the Soul, per say, and you do not feel guilt like one person suggested in saying "calling a kid a doo doo head might really hurt his feelings but it wouldn't feel bad to me". What happens in purgatory is not the result of guilt, it is the Law of physics that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore, the impact felt by the person harmed, is what you would feel as it comes back to you in equal force, for both the good feelings you caused as well as the bad.

Also as I posted last night, purgatory is the soul purging, but only the flesh can suffer, so to complete the "lesson" you will have certain things happen in your life, because it is the physical life that truly molds our ego/personality towards perfection. Some people have the philosophy that we are actually experiencing "hell on earth" and in this sense it is true, though it is not a punishment in life, it is simply the Law that effects EVERYONE equally, God is Just in his treatment of man, everything both good and bad in your life you have deserved. This answers the question of why an all loving God would make one man rich and healthy and another poor and crippled if we only live one life. Many people take their health/ability to see/hear etc. for granted and do not even recognize that they have earned these things, and taking them for granted COULD (not will) cause you to incarnate blind/sickly etc. in order to learn that these are blessings in themselves so to speak that you worked to achieve. You would not burn down the house that you worked hard to build, so why do we eat terrible foods and pollute our bodies with synthetic chemicals? It was this revelation that cured me of my drug addiction awhile back without the use of NA meetings. Spirituality is the sole basis of sobriety in NA, but it seems many people do not even know what spirituality is, they equate spirituality with physical things such as happiness and being helpful, and although these things certainly help uncover the Spirit, they are not spiritual in themselves.

Truth will never become "outdated", it's why many science theories become wrong because they are not whole truth. You see, what you consider "reality" in the manifestation of the material universe is not the true reality. Anything that is totally real is incorruptible, and as we can see things deteriorate and the elements go their separate ways to make up new forms. The material universe is not "reality" but more of an illusion and a matter of your perception of it, and is easily changed by the power of the Spirit that is incorruptible/eternal/immortal and equal hidden inside all of us that the race is constantly evolving through incarnations to uncover. There is one well known and the only documented case of a man who reached the pure perfection of uncovering the Spirit, and for this he was known as the Son of God because he was a perfected soul, meaning that the Spirit which is the force of God was pure in him, and we all know this man as Yeshua Ben Yoseph, or as he's more commonly known Jesus the Christ. He only needed one last incarnation to learn some specific lesson for his Soul to completely unfold leaving only the Spirit making up his personality, and it is why he was able to perform such amazing miracles because as I said, the Spirit is God Himself essentially and is able to alter the illusion we call reality. There are very few other people who have reached the state where they were able to dissolve their individuality into the Primordial Light, but they are not well known. There are people who are able to "enter the Kingdom of Heaven" at anytime they like, but they choose to continue to incarnate in order to help their Brothers and Sisters evolve.

Only when every last human has reached this state will the "great day of Judgment" and the end of time occur (there will be no eternal damnation however). The prophecies in the book of revelations that many people believe are coming true are not, the book of revelations is not an "end time" prophecy in terms of the end of the world, it is the revelation of the last phase before God-head is attained. The simplest example I can show represents the Kundalini, and how only the Lamb can "open the 7 seals", seals being chakras. Everyone's chakras are open or else they would not be alive, but fully opening the power sealed within them cannot happen until Godhead is achieved, though many amazing feats can be performed with developed Kundalini/Chakras even at the 1st and 2nd levels of Christ/Godhead, there being 72 levels in all.

I answered your question above. It is not the action itself that determines the impact you yourself will feel, but the way the person was effected that will come back in equal force. The emotional impact that you caused will have an equal/opposite reaction back on you. Say you have a baseball (the action itself) and you just drop it, it will bounce back up with equal force, but if that baseball is thrown at different velocities it will hit the ground harder (the impact felt by the one hurt/helped) and will still bounce back off the ground with the same force that it impacted the ground.

These methods have always been heavily guarded by Initiates and Adepts up until a recent time, and it was necessary to go through countless books just to get a little piece of the truth. There are many books on the philosophy of the Mysteries, but only 4 that give a complete system for developing the soul towards Godhead. Only the first 3 levels out of 72 have been written in plain/complete form, though the task of completely revealing the first 4.5 were assigned by Divine Providence to the last incarnation of Hermes/Thoth/Nostradamus/Lao-Tse/Robert Fludd (to name a few of his incarnations). Fortunately, one need only complete the first 3 levels (which is possible to do in only 1 lifetime with dedication and hard work) before both the Brotherhood of Light and the Brotherhood of Shadows will take notice and become interested in having you join them.

The Brotherhood of Shadows have lodges on this Earth, and many of you know one branch as the "illuminati", though they are hardly illuminated in it's true sense. There are 99 Lodges total in various countries each having 99 members, and each year a member is "drawn from a hat" so to speak, and that member must be sacrificed to Baphomet to complete his or her contract and serve the demons in return for the knowledge/power he/she was given. It doesn't matter if it was your first year, or you are the Grand Master of the lodge, the demons control who is drawn, and that person must either commit suicide or be murdered via psychic means. I know this because I was guilty of lusting for power 7 lives ago and I paid dearly for it with 5,000 years of slavery serving these terrible beings. I was a member of the 76th F.O.G.C. Lodge for only 9 years before I was called to serve my end of the bargain. However it was a very valuable lesson in doing the right thing and that wealth and power over the people of the world mean nothing in this life as you cannot take any of it with you.

The Brotherhood of Light however contains all knowledge and power whereas the BOS is about using their power to obtain wealth and power. The BOL also does not have any earthly lodges, although the true Rosicrucians (RC's of the First Order) are all members and true servants of God in their love of and helping humanity evolve.

How I know all of this I cannot completely tell you, I study the Mysteries and various teachings of Mysticism (as well as my terrible mistake with Baphomet) but almost all of the time I find myself already knowing everything that I read but it is only a reminder so to speak when reading it. Had I not given into my lust for power I would be much further along my journey. As I have only recently gone through the 3rd 7 year cycle of growth, my Spirit is coming to maturity now that my body is done growing, and I am illuminated more and more. I certainly am no Adept, but I am not on the level of the average Joe either. I am an Initiate, and that is all the more information I am able to give you on the subject of how I came to acquiring this knowledge.

When one reaches a certain point, you are able to dissolve your individuality back into the Primordial Light, merging with God basically experiencing a level of Infinite bliss. You do not have to do this however, and you may choose to continue incarnating to help the race evolve towards perfection/Christ/Godhead. Also, after one reaches perfection and dissolves the individuality, it is not a loss of self so to speak, because as I explained, the Spirit of the race is one power made up of God's essence, and you may choose to incarnate again if you so choose, and will enter a new incarnation as another "species" of Man, essentially an ET. There are ET's as highly evolved above us as we are above animals, we cannot even begin to comprehend what that would be like so I can't elaborate on this.

I hope I have answered all of your questions thoroughly, don't hesitate if you need a bit more elaboration though.

12. #52 Shanx420, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    So, what do you think of 2012? Is anything going to happen? Is that when Humanity reaches the Godhead? That would be pretty cool lol. But seriously, is anything going to happen? Because lately I've felt like we're moving closer to an event, and there have been so many theories and claims and historical things pointing towards that year, it really seems like something significant must happen.

13. So how do people living in 3rd world countries, who may never learn how to experience/meditate/whatever on this subject? Can people go there entire live(s) without ever knowing these things you suggest?

I'm not trying to disprove, just get answers.

14. everyone already has all the truth they need inside they....most never notice.....

There are those who remain in the dark about the way, no matter how much they study. They may read the classics as easaly as if they were paraphrases by ancient scholars, but because they are in the dark about the truth, they cannot make the way their own. Even so, someone who has studied hard and talks smoothly may not necessarily be someone who has illuminated the way. But again, there are those who naturally live according to the way without studying

15. So if you can choose what you want to be reincarnated as, what is the logical thinking behind being born in a 3rd world country? Were these people "bad" somehow?

How do we know which level we are on spiritually? What is the next step if we were to accept this as true?

16. Splendid. Just great...

So you're telling me that this jealous and vengeful entity created the entire Universe???
    Please tell me that the bible is EXTREMELY OFF in its description of Yahweh.

And if he is the All, then what about Allah or the other many gods?

Also, how can such a seemingly imperfect entity with human traits create everything? And if we were created in his (or their) image, then what does that mean? It doesn't make any sense to me.

17. if everyone had the truth they NEED inside them then they would know it, it's the fact that they don't have it really that's the problem. But tbh I'm not sure there's any particular way in life. Things just happen in the present, so any decision you make doesn't have an alternative. Only what you decide occurs, everything else doesn't exist. Therefore there is no path imo, things just happen, all the time, and there's nothin more to it. Why does a life path make sense? How can you say that when life is so incerdibly eventful and unexpected and roundabout? It is anything but a path. I hate how humanity in general only rates things or achievements or life paths by how well they 'go forward' or 'improve'. You should be getting a job now John in order to 'get on with your life', as if livin is about sittin in a shitty office for 40 hours a week to the point that you dont feel like doin anythin any more once you get home from work, so you sit watchin shitty TV, there are many exceptions to this , but you get the idea. The common accepted successful person is just a smokescreen bro. There is nothin in materialism or religion that makes any sense when you look at it logically and straightforwardly. All the human race does is, like everything else in the world, from what we know, eat away at the sponge like mould. Think about it. We build and mulitiply and get more technologically advanced as a race, but all we're achieving is 1) reproduction(a continuation of the species) and 2) The destruction, or erosion, as would maybe be more appropriate, of the Earth and its natural wildlife and habitat.

So, as a species humans are very intelligent, but theyre the only species that doesnt do just waht its supposed to. And that is just living for the present, and putting aside any preconceived thought patterns that society implants in people's heads. I think a lot of time spent in the forest blazing has made me realise this kinda stuff. That, as basic and obvious as it sounds, we are just organisms and we need to understand that to get the fullness out of life with the right perspective. But I'm all for people findin there own enjoyment and light in life, and whatever you love man, just do. Cos I cant tell you what is right at the end of the day. So good luck with your shit, but I cant say I agree with this point of view.

18. Nah, Yahweh isn't really the one above all God. He could sort of be described as the God of the times? Man was angry, vengeful and violent for the most part in the ancient Hebrew's time, and that was how they saw their God.

God spans all of time because time is within him.

19. Well let's get technical. What are vengeance and jealousy in essence? These are both properties of God. All qualities are qualities of God in a sense aren't they? When we think of jealousy and vengeance, we're likely projecting the usual connotations. Everything is true but truth manifests in different ways. So we see someone, assign to them the looked-down-upon property 'vengeful', and miss the property that vengeful is a manifestation of.

Does that make any sense? In other words, when we denounce any *thing* we display a misunderstanding of that thing. Vengeance is *BAD*? Or is expressing cause and effect in such a way perhaps not the most productive or frictionless way of going about our business?

It seems to me that viewing every thing as yourself is wise. We know that our self is not inherently bad and neither is any thing in the universe. Ultimately, no thing wishes to displease you.

These are only my observations though...

20. still waiting on my answer.