Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy synthetic urine in person?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetItBe, May 19, 2010.

1. Okay so I have a surprise drug test tomorrow because Wal-Mart feels the need to drug test potential "cart-pushers" for employment.

I do'nt have time to order synthetic urine online, I don't have time to ask anyone for clean piss and so i need to buy it somewhere tomorrow, in person.

There was something about a store locator on urineluck.com but I think it's gone now.

Does anybody know where I can find it in Michigan or have any tips? If not I'm just gonna try this tobacco store that sells pipes and bongs and shit and maybe they'll have it...

Please help, thanks

2. Shit, try your closest head shop. They probably don't have synthetic urine, but pick up a detox kit and buy a shit-ton of cranberry juice.

Thats my advise. Sorry if I was no help.

3. I smoked every day for like a week, ending 2 days ago. Do you think detox would work?

Thanks for the info

4. this.

if it really comes down to it, go ask a random stranger to piss in a bottle for you and you'll give them X amount of money. Might have to be like $20 and you'd have to find the right person. But they are out there, I mean if someone offered me 20 for my urine I'd sure as hell give it to them.

5. Well right now i'm home and all my friends from home have school tomorrow and I'm not about to go ask for piss from people at 8 on their school night. It's not worth a minimum wage job at walmart.

6. And that just sounds a little too far-fetched haha

7. Haha :)

Depending on how easy/hard it is to find a job for you it may have been worth it, was just an idea. And I thought it would be funny to hear your story of what happend when it was over :)

8. haha it would be pretty epic...depends how desperate I feel in the morning. Right now i'm trying to get my brother to ask some of his friends that live in our neighborhood...he's not clean but he knows some kids that are

9. I dunno. Maybe. Try the detox, and just drink a lot of fluids. I mean, A LOT.

But, thats if you take the detox route. The "offer someone a twenty for their piss" route sounds fine too.

10. There is no way on earth you could detox in one day.

11. Completely detox? No, probably not. But if I'm not mistaken, they have some sort of rule or whatever where the line on the drug test has to be dark. If it picks up a small trace of THC, I think they'll still hire you.

Now that I think about it, you should probably try to get someone's urine. But, it wouldnt hurt to take the detox too just in case.

Sorry in advance if I sound stupid. I'm a bit toasted.

12. does it really? it sounds a waste of time.

13. Ok so update on the situation:

I just got a friend to piss in a gatorade bottle for me. I was making too big of a deal out of just asking a friend for clean pee haha...he didn't even care and just pissed in the bottle right in my car haha.

Any tips on using his urine to pass my test?

Thanks for the answers everyone

14. keep it warm and i mean body temperature warm.