Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does marijuana help tight muscles?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by narehs1, May 18, 2010.

1. Does marijuana help tight muscles heal better?

2. Lately i have had so many tight muscles and i find that smoking can help me to relax but it dosent loosen up the muscles, my advice would be to just take some ibuprofin for the inflammation or some shit then maybe kick a couple bowls, helps me

3. Doubt it, might feel better temporarily. Just make sure to eat a lot and get good sleep.

4. Smoke then stretch... should do the trick.

5. you should make it publicccc,,,help us all out

6. Yes, MJ does relax muscles. It's recommended for people that suffer from chronic muscle spasms, MS, Parkinsons, etc....It does work, that's one of the medical reasons that I use MJ.

Keep in mind that it may not work the same for everyone, just like prescription meds don't work the same for everyone.

check out Granny Storm Crows list - tons of good info there.

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/525051-granny-storm-crows-mmj-reference-list.html

Good luck, I hope you find some relief.