Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass a piss test!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iRoBot, May 18, 2010.

1. What's up GC? My probation officer recently called me in for my drug screen. I've been on probation for 2 years now. After the first 5 months, or so, with no drug screens the urge to smoke defeated me. I started smoking daily again. Time goes on with countless blunts consumed, and still no drug screens so, i'm fairly confident the no smoking clause was only for scare tactics.

However, last week out of the blue, I get a surprise phone calling me into the Probation Department. I knew this had to be for a drug screen.

Later that day I went into one of the GNC stores my boy owns. He gave me this great stuff for cheap that you can purchase on www.yourinluck.com

Pre Tox Capsules (2 packages) and
    one of the XXL Absolute Detox Drinks
    Rather expensive at 48$ a bottle but it gets the job done.

2 days before the scheduled screen I started the detoxifying process.
    Every hour for 6 hours I took one of the Pre Tox capsules with half a Poland Spring. I did this 2 days in a row.
    The morning of the screen I drank the XXL Absolute Detox drink in about 30 minutes. After that, filled the canister back up with water and drank that.

The trick is to piss atleast 3 times after you have drank the water. This will remove all the toxins. Your 4th piss will be your clean piss. Your body will be detoxified for about 3 days after consumption. Try to stand clear of any unwanted contents 48 hours prior your screen.

Just thought I should offer some help anybody that might need it!

Good luck and may your piss be clean as Mother Mary's vagina

2. Yeaa. I knew someone was going to post about multiple threads on this topic. Truth is some people won't utilize the search option. This thread is for those people ha

3. Back at you, hahahaha.