Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every hit from my pipe is like the first one.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ccm420Editor, May 17, 2010.

1. I was getting tired of having to poke at my pipe and move the ashes around so I decided to put only are large enough chunk of bud that I can kill in one hit. Now I never get that ash taste and every hit is like the wonderful fresh first one. Just though I would pass it on

2. a lot of people do that. pretty common thing actually.

3. So your advice is to not smoke ash? Thanks.

4. Damn people no need for the hostility, i love doin this when its just me and my Grav Labs steamroller.

5. Yep this is the way I like to toke, enough in the bowl for one hit at a time.

Also for you bong smokers, IMO the smoke tastes better if you lift the bowl, or release the carb before the ash gets sucked down the downtube. I use a glass screen for this. It also keeps your water cleaner a little longer.

6. I like to do this from time to time, usually when I get a new strain I haven't tried yet and want to experience the full taste.

7. This is why I really want a vaporizer :)

I corner hit my bowls, but no matter how great-tasting a strain is I always seem to hate the last few hits because of the ashy taste.

8. I have been doing this for months. I call it taking snaps.